I did the BC and loving it!!!!! Pic inside!

SoAnxious12

nice job! i forgot you were transitioning ( i try to keep a mental note of transitioning ladies)! how exciting!

Nayeli

Wow Cheek, I didn't even know you were transitioning lol. Clearly I have been under a rock. Im so happy to hear you're enjoying this phase of your hair journey. Grow on girl!

CHEEKQUEEN

Yay! CheekQueen! You rock! How long did U transition?

I transitioned for 34 weeks!!! I wouldn't say I am 100% yet though. I did leave some relaxed ends in the front so it would be long enough to fit in a loose puff. I will cut them off as my hair gets longer in the front. I am really happy with my transition to natural. Get luck in your journey!!!

CHEEKQUEEN

Ladies I have never felt sexier. This dam hair is going to drive me nuts........
Why didn't I get my natural hair back sooner. I feel like I have missed out on 6 years of bliss. If only I knew how to style my natural hair like I do now. I am just sooooooo happy I found this site. I am also so happy that my hubby was ok with me cutting my hair. He is supporting me and is going to help me cut the last relaxed parts of my hair off. I love my baby!!!!
I added some more pics to my album. I love the braid out that I am going to rock tomorrow!!!!!

Check out the pics!

http://public.fotki.com/cheekqueen/2008/october-december-2008/