UPDATES GALORE!! NO LONGER HIDING! Pics...

CHEEKQUEEN

I have updates posted for January and February!! I am so happy with my growth and just wanted to share with you guys. I got a Dominican blowout and I LOVEEEE the way it turned out! Check it all out and let me know what you think!:grin:

Beware: I have two shower shots of my hair only. If you don't want to see it, please skip picture# 37 and 38 of this album! Thanks everyone and HHG!!

http://public.fotki.com/cheekqueen/2008/dominican-blowout-020908/

http://public.fotki.com/cheekqueen/2008/my-personal-hyh-til/

Last edited:

drasgrl

Why am I getting a sign that says View Discretion Is Advised when I click on the second link? There ain't no freaky sexy party pics up there is it? :nono: I'm scurred to click. Is it an ad?

CHEEKQUEEN

Why am I getting a sign that says View Discretion Is Advised when I click on the second link? There ain't no freaky sexy party pics up there is it? :nono: I'm scurred to click. Is it an ad?

Sorry drasgrl.

Beware: I have one shower shot of my hair only. If you don't want to see it, please skip picture# 37 and 38 of this album! Thanks everyone and HHG!!

That is the reason why the viewer's discretion is in place. Totally forgot to add that in my original post....

CHEEKQUEEN

Thanks for the love ladies! Sorry to anyone who was surprised or offended by the shower pics. I forgot to place the BEWARE in my original post. That is the reason the viewer's discretion is in place. Thanks

CHEEKQUEEN

It's YOU!!! (me on BHM=taetae0525)

Girl, you are lookin fly. You mean you was hidin all that hair?

Hey Tay,
Yes it's me!! Thanks! I was searching for your fotki today when I looked at the meet-up thread. I didn't know you were over here! Mrs. Raines and I went to get a blowout together Saturday. I am loving my hair!:grin:

Aggie

CheekQueen, your update pics are gorgeous. Your hair has such a wonderful shine, I had to ask you to please turn out the lights:grin:. I really enjoyed going through your album. I felt encouraged to get to BSL and to get there as quickly as possible.

Kepp up the healthy growing Boo.

phyl73

Your hair really did grow! It looks so pretty. I need to try to get someone to take pictures of my hair wet in shower. I've never seen it myself from behind completely wet and weighed down. You are an inspiration.:yep: