I'm almost all Natural ya'll

Mook's hair

Hi Ladies.

For those who are interested, I opened my NOV fotki Updates.:grin:
http://public.fotki.com/Mooks-hair/2008/november-2008/
I still have not done a BC but there are large portions in the back that are now fully natural since the last trim I did in October.

Again, I thank all of you for your support and encouragement. Long Term Transitions are tough and your kind words are very helpful.:yep:

Hi Ladies.

For those who are interested, I opened my NOV fotki Updates.:grin:
http://public.fotki.com/Mooks-hair/2008/november-2008/
I still have not done a BC but there are large portions in the back that are now fully natural since the last trim I did in October.

Again, I thank all of you for your support and encouragement. Long Term Transitions are tough and your kind words are very helpful.:yep:

whew! thank goodness, girl. I don't know how you keep hanging on, it's real determination. But you've done really well.

WOW!!!!

your hair is just beautiful. The thickness is out of this world!!:yep:

It's amazing that you're still transitioning! great job!!!
I can't wait to see your final reveal....you're not far from it!!! :grin:

Mook, you have gone the distance girl, you really have. Beautiful thick hair. I wonder how long it is when you press it all out. Great job girlie!

You have done a great job with your transition!! Your hair is so thick and it looks great. :yep:

Mook's Hair :clap: How exciting! Congrats on your long journey. Psst...Mwedzi, she can hang on coz she's got mad skills in the cornrowing department. ;) Now if only she could share that talent with all of us naturals. :poke:

Your hair looks really healthy, MH!

:yay: Get it Mook! You're almost there! How much longer do you think you're going to hold on to those few relaxed ends? That thickness is crazy!

Hey,
Your transition journey looks great. Giving me more motivation to carry on.
Please are you gona make that video for cornrowing backwards. its the only type of braid I can't do....

Back