I Did The Bc!! Come And See!!

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Hello Ladies, :wave:

I did the BC!! :yay: I am offically relaxer free. I got it done last Friday and I am lovin' it. :love:

I have to admit that I was this close to canceling my appointment I was so chicken. :lol: Thank God the hair stylist was a member of my church and specializes in natural hair. Ladies let me tell you, she cut off my relaxed hair and she gaved it to me in my hands!! :shocked: My hair was sooooo damaged and split!! :nono: So no matter what I used deep conditioners, Aproghee treatments, split end treatments, etc. would not help my relaxed hair...period. I actually took the hair and made them into pom-poms and started cheering!! :weird: :lol:

I made another appointment for next month where she can cut off the rest of my relaxed ends. :yep:

Thank you to everyone here for being so supportive. This is the best decision I've ever made. :dance7:

Last edited:

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
sugaplum said:
I actually took the hair and made them into pom-poms and started cheering!!

That was soo funny. :lol:

Congratulations! You look good. Keep on cheering.

(Btw, I am loving the recent bc pics on this forum lately. I don't know if this is a subconcious thing or what. Oops, my hair is calling me. Shhh!!! :look: )

meka

Girl I love it!!! I was about to do mine and then punked out and relaxed. Well, good luck to you on your journey to more natural hair!!!!!

Carlie

You look beautiful! :trampolin I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you!!! Congratulations! :dance7:I hope to be joining you soon!:cool:

Cinnabuns

Hey Sugaplum, I'm lovin' the new do! You look so good:)

I can't wait until I am finally relaxer free.

BTW - Give me those hoop earrings girl (you know I'm a sucker for those :lol:)

sugaplum

Star Shooter
Cinnabuns said:
Hey Sugaplum, I'm lovin' the new do! You look so good:)

I can't wait until I am finally relaxer free.

BTW - Give me those hoop earrings girl (you know I'm a sucker for those :lol:)

Thanks ladies. You are all sooooo sweet. :kiss: I love you ladies.

And Cinna, we are going to have to do a BIG trade to get these hoops, bbbaaabbbbyyy!! :lol:

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
well, i couldn't see this thread from your PM, so I did a search for it and found it!!!

WOOHOO! :yay:

congrats again!!! :grin:

TrustMeLove

You are looking too fly...haha..don't hurt 'em now.

US hair folk..we don't care where we take our pictures. AT THE OFFICE, KENTUCY FRIEND CHICKEN, THE DENTIST..ahaha I even take pictures of myself on the BUS!

Just beauuuutiiiifullll!

-Trust

B

Bublnbrnsuga

Looking good and the cut came right on time!!!! It's summer time and that is a cool hair cut (both physically and weather wise:) )