I did the BC!!!

Prettyeyes

Please check out my fotki! I am super happy. It has been two months!

This hair has been a journey and I feel that this is where my journey was leading up to.

I will now beign focusing on growing my hair again (back to MBL and then beyond), it is growing "like a weed" and all my friends and loved ones love my natural hair. I get lots of compliments and feel so good about my choice.

HHG!!!! I LOVE BEING NATURAL!

It looks beautiful, congrats, u have pretty eyes but wow all that hair you let go....I need that in my life:yep:

It looks beautiful, congrats, u have pretty eyes but wow all that hair you let go....I need that in my life:yep:

Thanks Ijanei, I grew it once I can most certainly do it again with all my experience and wisdom!!!

CONGRATS!!! It Looks good on you! i bet you couldn't wait to get that BC, now you feel all free LOL!!!!! Happy Hair Growing!!

I am with you now.

Good Lord your hair is thick!!
Thick and Dense!!

Last edited:
OMG! Congrats! I was nearly MBL and chopped it down to a twa on Father's Day. I love it. I will be stalking your fotki as I figure this thing out...

I wanted to say you look soooo beautiful with your short hair. You do have some pretty eyes by the way. Congrats on your bc.

Back