I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HAIR!! HELP!

SimplyBlessed

I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MY HAIR!!
I have been natural all my life and you would think I would know how to do my hair and I don’t!! I never really dealt with my hair, throughout high school I wore braids and buns, and in college/lately I have been getting sew ins faithfully. Now that I want to concentrate on my hair I don’t know what to do with it. I have very very tight curls and everything I do turns out to be a mess. Now, I have only been messing with my hair for like 2 weeks now, but I’m lost. Tried a wash n go and it had to go :nono: lol (ended up bunning). Tried shingling and it was a mess :lachen:, ended up doing a curly pony. LOL I’m lost any ideas or methods. My hair has no body or volume, so my wash n go’s look a mess, the front is always soo flat. Of course it may be bc the front of my hair is shorter. LOL IDK any help /ideas/ links/ pics/ videos/ products would be very much appreciated. Sorry no pics but they will be coming soon…hey I’m still a newbie lol Thanks Ladies!!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Keep doing what worked for you. Sometimes, change can confuse you and your hair. You are used to a certain look. Maybe it looked fine, but you didn't like it. I really can't give advice without seeing what your hair looked like.