I dunno if anyone cares but.....

IndianAngel22

I created a website :) My hair blog is kind of under construction until I get it back together, I dunno if you want to take tips from a hair challenge FAILURE lol! buuuut, ever sense all the support for my SouthPole campaign my production team *music* has helped me put together a website in blogger form. I just thought I'd share with everyone :) I'm so proud of it I'm working very hard on my career and everything. So if you would like to visit or subscribe it's

www.KristenNichole.com

It also leads to my twitter, youtube, and myspace pages. I have previews of my songs and blogs and stuff just as lil ol me :) It'd be cool to contact some LHCF supporters outside of LHCF. I encourage you to show your face! LOL!!!! I love you all xoxo. Thanks for the support. And I should be letting everyone know if I won the SouthPole contest by January 5th!!! keep your fingers crossed and me in your prayers. I will do the same! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

xoxo indianangel22

Last edited:
I like it too! Couldn't figure out where to sign up. I will follow you onTwitter and MySpace, no problem.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the website :yay: You have a beautiful voice and look equally as beautiful.
Wishing you the very best of luck with all!

Drum roll reminds me of Sade's Soldier. well, except for the rapper guy in the beginning. i like it. your voice is pretty.

I dl'd Ima Be Alright! I really like that one.

Last edited:
Drum roll reminds me of Sade's Soldier. well, except for the rapper guy in the beginning. i like it. your voice is pretty.

I dl'd Ima Be Alright! I really like that one.

Awww thanks :) I'm excited you're out there probably listening on you ipod :)

Your voice is amazing and you're gorgeous. Only a few voices can give me chills: Mary J, Aalyiah, Brandy and now I can add yours to the list. Much success to you, my dear =)

Back