LESS THAN 24 HOURS & THE COMPETITION IS OVER!!!

IndianAngel22

I straight CRASHED last night after the competition ended. And I'm still sleepy. You can't say I didn't go HARD!!! Now we just wait for the results.

I want to personally thank ALL of you. I know I didn't respond to many comments but I read ALL of them. I can't believe the tremendous amount of support I've received from this forum. You really are like my LHCF family.

News:
THE COMPETITION HAS ENDED!!! I am STILL #1!!!!! Out of over 4449 entries! I also have 5 other photos that you all helped to get into the top 250 at #78, #93, #99, #127, & #134. I dunno how much better that gets! Now it's time to just wait and pray. Cross your fingers too! The results will be in by January 5th. Thank you so much for all of your support! I hope that all this hard work will pay off.

I will post this at the beginning :)

IndianAngel22

:::::::::::::::::::::::UPDATE:::::::::::::::::::

dRUMROLLL PLEASE.............................

I got runner-up...........

But it's okay. I don't know who I lost to but I'm thankful anyway. IT's still a pretty big accomplishment. It's disappointing but I'm just going to take this as a stepping stone for the future. We all worked really hard and I thank every last one of you for putting in the steady votes each day. I still win $1000 of SouthPole wardrobe which is pretty cool. I might throw you something. LOL

Sorry I didn't come back with better news. Maybe one day I'll be able to say I'm modeling for an even bigger company. Thanks so much everyone for the support & one day I'll bring better news I love you all.

xoxo Kristen Nichole @ Kristen Nichole (dot) com

robot.

what?!

that is some BULL$HIT! i HATE that. you got most of the votes, but they still get to "choose." why have a competition then!

i don't buy south pole ish anyway. it looks CHEAP AND GHETTO FABULOUS!