I finally got my free Elasta Qp Products!

loveable37

I recieve 2 identical packages
small boxes
shampoo
oil sheen
oil moisturizer
recoevery
Snce i dont have to go to work tomorrow it my hair day of pampering with lots of T.L.C

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
YAY! They came in the mail yesterday from the company. I didn't know what I would get for free but I consider it a good haul!:grin:

I got:
A face cream sized jar of EQP Mango Butter Moisturizer
A travel sized can of EQP Reflect Sheen Spray
A sample of EQP Recovery Oil moisturizer
And a sample of EQP intense fortifying hair treatment

I can't wait until wash day to try out all my new goodies! This is the best way to be a product junkie..........getting it for FREE!:grin:
I got mine yesterday too. It was a nice surprise considering I totally forgot I ordered them. It probably took them like 6 months to come. I really like the moisturizer so far.

Brownie518

YAY! They came in the mail yesterday from the company. I didn't know what I would get for free but I consider it a good haul!:grin:

I got:
A face cream sized jar of EQP Mango Butter Moisturizer
A travel sized can of EQP Reflect Sheen Spray
A sample of EQP Recovery Oil moisturizer
And a sample of EQP intense fortifying hair treatment

I can't wait until wash day to try out all my new goodies! This is the best way to be a product junkie..........getting it for FREE!:grin:

Hey, I got mine yesterday! I got the Reflect, Recovery, Intense, and Conditioning poo. I forgot I even requested them. Nice surprise!!

Artemis

I got a sample box last month. I got the mango butter, scalp stimulating shampoo and conditioner, a mini reflect spray and breakage serum. The box threw me off because it said Kenra. I really liked the oil sheen. The samples of the stimulating shampoo and conditioner really sold me. I tried the shampoo before but the samples just reminded me of how great it was. I ended up buying the full sized bottles.

I got this in my package on Monday afternoon (the oil moisturizer was also included). I forgot I'd even requested samples :D It was like Christmas :lol:

CaramelPrincezz

I got mines a few days ago, my brother texted me that i got a package from Elasta Products. Too bad it came after i left for school:wallbash:. I signed up before school was even out so now I dont even know what I got probably until Thanksgiving unless he mails it to me:sad:

Kalayani

Me too

I got:

- Intense Fortifying Hair Treatment
- Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
- Recovery Oil Moisturizer
- Reflect Sheen Spray

I like the Intense Fortifying treatment, do not like the Recovery oil moisturizer.