I finally have a hair album!!!!

ADB

I finally got a digital camera so I can post pics! I don't have many pictures to show my hair journey, but the ones I have will have to do for now. The link is in my sig and the password is in my profile.

Nay

Very pretty, ADB. I'm glad you finally were able to share some pics with us ;)

Ayeshia

You have very long and beautiful head of hair :)...I love VC andrews books too! (peeped your profile :) )

ADB

webby said:
Nice head of hair! Of course, you'll have to share your regimen :grin:

My Hair Regimen:

Well I rinse my hair everyday. I conditioner wash 4 times a week. I use Mane & Tail for my protein conditioner and Biolage for my moisturizing conditioner. I deep condition with UBH protein conditioner. After I'm done washing my hair I use Alma oil to seal in the moisture, and I apply Blue Magic hair grease to the ends of my hair. Then I wrap my hair in a bun. I sleep with my hair in a ponytail with my hair covered with a satin scarf. Oh and to detangle I use a K-Cutter comb

Vitamins I currently take:

GNC Womens Ultra mega
B- Complex
MSM

deborah11

Your hair is beautiful! How ofen do u texturize? Which relaxer do u use? Do u texturize yourself or do u have it done professionally. Love your hair!

ADB

deborah11 said:
Your hair is beautiful! How ofen do u texturize? Which relaxer do u use? Do u texturize yourself or do u have it done professionally. Love your hair!

Hi deborah11 thanks for the comment. I texturize every 6 months. I use mizani regular. When I first got my texturizer in 2003 I used Mizani mild. It came out pretty but I wanted my curl a little bit looser because of shrinkage so I started using Mizani regular. I get my hair professionally done. I don't think I would feel comfortable doing it myself. My stylist leaves it on my new growth for 5 min. I never let her leave it on longer than that.