I finally posted a hair picture in my avatar -Now!!

Mommy's girls

If someone could just tell me how to post pictures in the signature. I promised to post pictures of my little girl's hair and would love to do so, but I just cant figure it out.
I just subscribed to Photobucket and have made several attempts today. I've also searched under every thread I could find for posting pictures and I still cant get them posted.

Any directions would be greatly appreciated.

Upload a pic to a site like www.photobucket.com. Copy the url and put
at the end.

User CP at the top left...

Edit Signature...

Then add the link surrounded by the image signs that the other poster posted.

GlamourGirl said:
Both of you have beautiful heads of hair! I'm so glad you posted pics. Keep up the great work!

Thank you GlamourGirl (Hairy Godmother), her hair is really thriving. I was hoping that you would come in and view her photo since you were one of the ones who was so supportive while we went through our hair trial. I was actually going to PM you to let you know that I finally posted the pictures.

I've not ever seen a photo of your hair from behind, it is beautiful.

Dearlove said:
Totally OT: MG, your and your daughter's hair both look great!! :)

Thank you so much. When I first came to the board I was so clueless about caring for my daughter's hair. I have always only worn mine in a bun or pony tail and kept it moving. So whe she came along I did not know what to do. Now we all (I have a three year old also) have a really good regimen and all of our hair has never been healthier.

Dearlove said:
Totally OT: MG, your and your daughter's hair both look great!! :)

Thank you - My daughters hair has come a long way from when I first joined the board. I did not know much about properly caring for hair but now I'm a hair care specilist:lol:

Mommy's girls said:
Thank you GlamourGirl (Hairy Godmother), her hair is really thriving. I was hoping that you would come in and view her photo since you were one of the ones who was so supportive while we went through our hair trial. I was actually going to PM you to let you know that I finally posted the pictures.

I've not ever seen a photo of your hair from behind, it is beautiful.

Aww thanks:D! And ur welcome...it's so funny because I've been lurking alot lately but some kind of way I always manage to see your threads:lol:. I think it's because I can easily remember your name. But I so glad to know your daughter's hair is doing well and that she's learning healthy hair care at such a young age:).

Beautiful!! I love your hair. Your daughter's hair is sooooooooo cute! I love that little style on her. She reminds me of my niece. :)

Back