~*~ I Finally Reached APL ~*~

Faith said:
YW :) What's up? Little down? {{Mona}}

Just a bit! I know that my hair is now in the condition to really grow and it took a year to get here. I am so glad the worst is over.

With the winter kicking in (winter in SC yeah right! It was 70 degrees the other day! but still) my hair went thru a very dry spell and a good bit of my ends popped off (what was left of my OVER PROCESSED ENDS). And my hair is so nappy I just don't how long it is anymore.

Other than that my hair is thick!!!!! I am so proud of my once thin as papper hair.

I started my Henna treatments so that stop the shedding dead in its tracks. Its so nice to comb my hair and not have a comb-full of hair!

Going thru the dry spell was hard. The first week I just thougth, oh its nothing. The second week I thought, ok I used a bad conditioner. The third week, it back to my Aubrey's. And the forth week it was Henna for strenght! So its been a pretty rocky month!

Thanks Again Faith! (very fitting name!)

MonaRae said:
Just a bit! I know that my hair is now in the condition to really grow and it took a year to get here. I am so glad the worst is over.

With the winter kicking in (winter in SC yeah right! It was 70 degrees the other day! but still) my hair went thru a very dry spell and a good bit of my ends popped off (what was left of my OVER PROCESSED ENDS). And my hair is so nappy I just don't how long it is anymore.

Other than that my hair is thick!!!!! I am so proud of my once thin as papper hair.

I started my Henna treatments so that stop the shedding dead in its tracks. Its so nice to comb my hair and not have a comb-full of hair!

Going thru the dry spell was hard. The first week I just thougth, oh its nothing. The second week I thought, ok I used a bad conditioner. The third week, it back to my Aubrey's. And the forth week it was Henna for strenght! So its been a pretty rocky month!

Thanks Again Faith! (very fitting name!)
It'll get better. Winter can't last forever...right :look: :lol: I'm up in Northern Alberta Canada so I know about winter. Keep it covered and if need be braid it up or bun it till winter is over. On the plus side it's getting thicker...so yay :)

Back