I have FINALLY reached a lil pass APL!! 4B natural!PICS

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
Look at how thick and long that ONE section is! Imagine all the rest of it down and showing. Woo! That's a lot of hair! Congratulations on your success. Keep those photos and progress updates coming!

beans4reezy

As far as reaching your next goal, it depends on your growth rate. If it's the average .5 a month, then it will take you six months to get that 3 inches.

You would also have to retain all of your growth as well for you to be BSL within another six months. But you are doing great so far, you will make it there soon!:yep:

cocomama

:grin:Thanks for all the nice compliments!!! I will be sure to update in 6 mths if I reached that next level.I'm thinking about going to Robin(ilovegroove) around Dec. 09,if so I will update with alot of flat iron pics.

aa9746

Hey Ladies,

I have finally reached a little passed APL! Actually my longest strands barely touched apl in oct 08,but now all of my hair is at this point! Now I'm a approx. 3 inches from BSL.How long did it take you to reach that next point???:pulpdance:

Looks super good!!!!!!!!

spritex

Congrats! Your progress gives me hope! I feel I have been stuck at SL for ages!:wallbash:
Please post your regimen. Thanks!:grin:

cocomama

Thanks Ladies!

Spirtex,

1ST I PUT Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner on dry hair (i do this about once a mth)NEXT SHAMPOO WITH BAKING SODA(1tb of bs and about 8 oz of warm h2o). SPRAY MY HAIR WITH ACV/H20 MIX THEN PUT MY HAIR IN 4-8 BANTU KNOTS TO AIRDRY. LASTLY I PUT MY HAIR IN A BUN OR TWO STRAND TWIST.
sidenote:
I have been using pooka butter (wholefoods) on my wet hair as a detangler and to slick my hair down.I love the elasticity it gives my wet hair!:grin:

I learned from my husband that less is more.Before he cut his locks his hair was to his butt. Even before he started to lock,he would only braid his hair every two weeks,and his hair prospered as well.No special products!No special vitamins!

Hope That helps!

Mattie26

I just showed your progress pic to my 16 year old. And to my surprise she was like ya ma you can do that. And was serious. I'm subbing so I can give myself inspiration thanks and great job.