I found a microfiber hair towel at Dollar General!

LivingDoll

Hey everyone, I found a microfiber hair towel/turban at the $1 store last night. It actually wraps up like a turban and has a button in back to secure it in place. If anyone is in the Baltimore Area, I got it from the Dollar General on Liberty Road in Randallstown (where the Randallstown Library is on Old Court and Liberty).

BlondeByDesire

I live in B-more area - I'll try the one near me in White Marsh. I have one that I bought from Sally's but would like to have a second too. Thanks.

anon123

OOoh, I want one. Need one. I washed my hair last night and woke up with it still very damp. It would be nice to have one for less than $12 + shipping.

Empress Yahudah

I saw them at the Dollar Tree or Dollar General I forget which one for $1 but didnt get it. It was the one u saw daephae.

What are u ladies using the turban one for?
I know some are dipping it in hot water to DC or prepoo with but I already have a sit under dryer so what else could I use it for?

Ms Lala

I paid $5 for the one I currently have, I am off to the dollar store so I can get 2 since I only do laundry every 2 weeks.

drasgrl

Hey everyone, I found a microfiber hair towel/turban at the $1 store last night. It actually wraps up like a turban and has a button in back to secure it in place. If anyone is in the Baltimore Area, I got it from the Dollar General on Liberty Road in Randallstown (where the Randallstown Library is on Old Court and Liberty).

I saw it at the Dollar Tree in Perry Hall the other day. I didn't buy it because I already have a Turbie Twist. Is that one better?