I found my Holy Grail DC!!!!!!

irisak

So I was browsing on Amazon and decided to just do a search on dominican deep conditioners. I found one called
Wheat Germ & Coconut Mask Deep Treatment with Argan Oil 500ml

I just touched up this weekend after a 19 almost 20 week stretch and decided to give it a try. I applied the DC like a relaxer, placed a bag and my scarf on my head and went to sleep. When I woke up and rinsed this magical elixir of goodness from my head, my hair was soft, yet strong and just felt amazing.:band: I paired that with Salerm 21 as a leave-in and I think I glimpsed hair nirvana.:fallenang I did a search and didn't see this product so I knew I had to share it with my LHCF sisters. :kisses: And check the ingredients in this hair ambrosia:

Coconut Oil Extract, Wheat Germ Extract, Argan Oil(Argania spinosa), Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil Extract, Lanolin, Glycerin, DL panthenol, Ddimethicone, Citric Acid, Cetrimonium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Glucose, LOROL C12, Sodium Bensoate, Jojoba oil, Vitamin E (tocopherol oil), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Shea Butter, Fragance, Rosemary Oil Extract, Macadamia Oil Extract, Cocoa Butter, (Aqua) Water.

eta: look how close the Argan Oil is to the top of the list!!! I might have to hop on a pedestal and stan for this one like Nonie and S-curl lol.

Last edited:

cynd

I didn't realize this was a dominican product. It's in my stash although I've only used it once and honestly don't recall the results. I'll have to give it another try.

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
It was 21.49.

I had to goolge ml to ounces and the product is ~ 16.91 oz.
That price is not bad if its as amazing as all of the reviews claim (the ingredients look awesome) :yep:

yoleee

I am so in love with stuff that I never even touch anything else in my closet full of hair product. I use it every week and it hasn't let me down yet! I am about to order another jar... I dont know what I would do if I ran out of this. I dont even want to share it with my daughter... IT is the best hair purchase I have ever made and I am totally in love!!!

irisak

I am so in love with stuff that I never even touch anything else in my closet full of hair product. I use it every week and it hasn't let me down yet! I am about to order another jar... I dont know what I would do if I ran out of this. I dont even want to share it with my daughter... IT is the best hair purchase I have ever made and I am totally in love!!!

Yay! It's not just me I'm glad you like the jar of heaven. Isn't it great!

Coffee

I have this in my stash, just haven't gotten around to using it yet. I purchased mine from ebay. Thanks for the great review :yep:.

Jewell

Hmmm...im glad irisak found her holy grail! Thanks for sharing with us! Im a sucker for a good conditioner...I might have to try this and put my SIL (a stylist) on it too.

The ingredients arent half bad...personally, my hair LOVES cones though I do try to use more natural ingredients.

Shadiyah

would love to be able to use it but I am protein sensitive so this will not do for me. it so seem that they have a lot of protein products??

KaramelDiva1978

Ooooohhhhh irisak this truly looks delicious! Thanks for sharing buddy! I'm eyeing this for my hair purchase next week. I've scaled back on my pjism so I have to stay on track, but thanks for sharing this one I can't wait to try it. BTW where is that length check from this past relaxer? Let me go looking for them! :)

irisak

Ooooohhhhh irisak this truly looks delicious! Thanks for sharing buddy! I'm eyeing this for my hair purchase next week. I've scaled back on my pjism so I have to stay on track, but thanks for sharing this one I can't wait to try it. BTW where is that length check from this past relaxer? Let me go looking for them! :)

KaramelDiva1978. Hey buddy! I promise I'll put it up this weekend I just have to get my bff to take a picture while I have on my tshirt. lol. I'm telling you this stuff is amazing.

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
I've been wanting to try this the price is a little steep, wish they had sample sizes or something.

Kinky4Agirl

I was just wondering why water is the last ingredient. Shouldn't it be first if it is a deep conditioner? Correct me if I'm wrong ya'll know I's new... :lol:

irisak

LaToya28 it has wheat germ and coconut oil and it says nothing about water. the first ingre for moisturizing conditioner would be water and there is none in that one. it would just be bad news for my hair maybe not for others.

You might be right. My hair loves protein so much that I use mane and tail as a leave in.