I got 1.5" this Month!!

Elyse

I got 1.5\" this Month!!

<font color="brown">
It has been exactly 1 month since my Big Chop. I measured my growth and I have gained 1.5" this month. With shrinkage, it looks like only about 1" to 3/4".
The different textures on my head make a difference too /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I have 3A hair in the back, right in the kitchen area so this hair seems to grow faster than the 3C hair in the middle of my head and the 3B hair in the front and sides.

I am not doing the Bargello regimen right now, I'm only taking a children's multi-vitamin.

I am considering doing a modified version, taking MSM, silisca, B5 and an EFA. I just hate swallowing all of those pills /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

All in all, I am still glad to get that much growth in a month!!! My goal is to do as little to my hair as possible in the way of styling so that I can preserve my ends. I will air dry and wear it curly and probably not even roller set.
</font color>

Lucia

Re: I got 1.5\" this Month!!

That's great, what have you been doing differently this month in terms of haircare or vitamins?
you grow girl.

adrienne0914

dang, elyse... i hope you realize how fortunate you are, girl... and from a children's multi no less!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif i'm very excited for you, but a little jealous because none of the stuff i take seems to speed up my growth. i recently changed my regime so hopefully it will improve.

i have mixed emotions though. happy for you, and sad for me. lol!

adrienne

sweetcocoa

Congratulations Elyse! I get alot of shrinkage also. One thing that works for me is to twist my hair into coils..then when it's dry... undo them and fluff.

LondonDiva

Elyse

Wonderful news. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**runs to the kitche to eat a pear**

Well....it's a start isn't it?

carmella25

Hi, my name is Carmella and Im new here. I was wondering how long it took to grow your hair to your bar strap.

Im in the middle of transitioning from a relaxer because Ive had bad experiences with them, but Im so tempted to go back to a relaxer. Your hair looks so good I want my hair to look like yours.

J

just_me

Congratulations! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ladytee

You grow girl!!!!!!!!! What ever you're doing don't change it. Remeber if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Tea

Wow!!! 1.5" in a month. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/ooo.gif Ok, I'm jealous. I guess I'll have to start watching what I eat and increase how much salmon, fruits and vegetables I eat.

lshevonne

That's great Elyse... I've just started taking vitamins and childrens at that as well. I checked and everything is the same as the adults it's just if I were a kid I could only take half. It hasn't been long enough but I do feel better and I'm sure my hair will start showing some improvement later. I did try the Aproghee Treatment and I've been using the WGO and I'm already noticing a difference in my new growth. *** WAY TO GO GIRL ***

Elyse

<font color="brown">
Thanks Ladies!!

Everyone here has been so supportive and kind /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am taking the children's multi-vitamin out of sheer laziness /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/blush.gif. I hate swallowing all of the pills on the Bargello regimen so I cheat by taking the same chewable vitamins that I give my kids. So far so good /images/graemlins/wink.gif
</font color>