I got a convertable! What to do with hair? Sun protection?

naptime

So...it was was just too cute and I got it! I need a plan, though, for my hair. Anyone have any ideas or pics of cute headscarves? And super sun block too! I usually wear hats and stay out of the sun, but I couldn't resist this cute little zoomy car. Yes, I know it's a first world problem, lol, but help!

JustSitNBePretty

It's a first world problem indeed but its the cutest thing I read all day! I don't have any advice as I don't have a convertible but I honestly would just let my hair blow in the wind and enjoy every minute of it. Enjoy your new ride OP!!

naptime

^^the idea of hair blowing in the wind is great, but...I can just imagine rolling up to wherever I was going to with my hair in it's own gravity, lol. I think I'll have to lock it down...

Stormy

Congrats on your new car! I've had two convertibles and I used to keep extra bobby pins and hair bands in the console. You DO NOT want your hair blowing in your eyes blinding you. I used to use the bobby pins to at least pin the front and sides.

Shades also help cause you can make sure the sides of your hair are behind them.

Last edited: