I got a Syntonics relaxer ya'll...(pic)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
This sounds great to me. I want to go back to texlaxed for my hair health and maybe this lye relaxer can help. Can someone please post the lye relaxer and what it looks like?

kblc06

Your hair looks amazing. Almost makes me want to think about relaxing again :think:

Last edited:

ShiShiPooPoo

I was thinking the same thing:look:.

Whoa! Thanks for the compliment but your hair is beautifully natural! JMO but relaxed hair doesn't hold a candle to natural. If I could take a pill and be instantly natural I would do it without a second thought...transitioning is just so hard!

hopeful

Whoa! Thanks for the compliment but your hair is beautifully natural! JMO but relaxed hair doesn't hold a candle to natural. If I could take a pill and be instantly natural I would do it without a second thought...transitioning is just so hard!

Awww thanks ShiPoo. You know I love my hair but every now and then someone's relaxed hair just gives me that itch, your hair did it for me. Whenever I see DSylla's hair I get that itch. But I don't have intentions on relaxing, at least not anytime soon.

e$h

Glad you liked it! My stylist uses this same relaxer (mild version) on me and me likey:grin:.

GOD

OK - NATURALLY, CURIOSITY GOT THE BEST OF ME AND I SEE THAT THERE IS A WEBSITE:

http://syntonicsglobal.com/relaxer.html
BUT NOW APPARENTLY, THERE ARE A COUPLE DIFFERENT ONES AND THEY HAVE 2 DIFFERENT SENSITIVE SCALP ONES. I'M WONDERING IF ONE IS LYE AND THE OTHER NO- LYE. HMMMM I NEED SOME MORE INFO.

I think both of their sensitive scalp relaxers are both no-lye. One is guanidine hydroxide and I think the no-mix is lithium hydroxide.

Last edited:

caribgirl

Wow, ShiShi! Your hair looks beautiful, healthy, and shiny. How are the results holding up so far?

Signed,
A phyto-lover about to investigate Syntonics :lachen:

ShiShiPooPoo

Ok...here we are like day 3?

I am really liking this relaxer. My hair has body and thickness and shine STILL. I went to work today and people were just like "Your hair is so bouncy!" I have to admit, it has been difficult for me to think about putting it back up in my protective style I am enjoying it so much. It's weird too because it is falling exactly how I want it and I'm finally starting to enjoy the length and my hair still feels supple and moist...it's so weird.

I am becoming paranoid because it is such a hard relaxer to find, I am hoping that the girl who did my relaxer will continue to carry it. I am going to have to find out how to order it so that I can apply it myself if that was to ever happen....I'm sold on it.

You know how a Phyto will leave your hair full with body and not all flat and stuck to your head? Yeah, it gives that same effect (at least on my hair).

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Keep us posted. I just found it online (no license required) in both lye and no-lye. It also comes in sensitive formula with mild, regular, and resistant strengths.

**scratching scalp like a crackhead** Gimme the link, man! I need my fix, come on, man! All I need is the link, that's all. One link to click, is all I need!

me-T

ya know, i saw the ad in hair magazines, and didn't think much of it. there's always some relaxer ad, like this one called "smart perm". no kinda convincing text like the all important word MOISTURE. just... gets it straight...

SoOoNY

So, I am looking for this in the mild sensitive scalp to texlax... did it straighten quick? Cause if it does imma stay with ORS..lol... :blush:

KizzieNapps

Yay yay syntonics...im natural but I have tried there conditioner and got 1/2 in growth in two weeks co-washing w/it daily. Syntonics is the bomb but you have to purchase in a salon. They do not sell it online

cookie1

I've searched the web high and low and I can't find anywhere to buy this stuff. The one company I found asked for a license. I'll have to see if my beautician can get this.