I Got a TESTIMONY

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
God is So Awesome!!!!!!

Last Saturday, my 1990 Honda Civic decided that is wasn't going to work any more. Well I know that it was going to die but I was hoping for another month worth. So Saturday I don't have a car and I live in a town where you need a car, two cars if you are married.

With my credit the way it is I knew that I wasn't going to be able to get a car from a dealer and I didn't have any money to get this one fixed or get a $ 500.00 car, so I come online and and do a search for poor credit car loans. I knew that I could apply to alot of them at the same time because that would bring my credit dow, so I pray and fill out one application online.

Fast forward to Wednesday, I get a phone call from one of them giving me a local dealer (Kent County) to contact. I call and he goes over my information. He will do want he can. Me being impaitient I tell my dh that I want to go to another dealer (Winner Ford). He sits down with me and I test drive a 2005 Misturibi (sp). He ask my how much did I want my payments to be I told him $250 - $275. He says not possible it would be $ 345-375 and he would see what he could do.

Thursday morning Winner Ford doesen't call, but Kent County does. He says that he got me approved and I needed to bring pay stub, proof of address and 5 references and I could drive home with my car. He never told me what kind of car it is. I was also told that my payment would be $ 275.00. God is so Good. I get there and the gentleman I have been talking to is the financial guy so he puts me what a dealer to show me the car. The dealer is a minister at a friend of mine's husband's church. We almost couldn't get throught the paper work for praising the Lord. He pulls my car up front for me to test drive and it is a 2003 Saturn Ion. I couldn't believe it. Nice car, nice car.

Oh and the down payment is $ 500.00 however they have given me 30 day to pay it. Hallujah. That was nothing but God, nothing but God

I am saying this to say to someone who is going thought, don't give up. I knew I was going to get a car, I just didn't know when or how, but he worked it out, and even thought it will be tight, I have faith that the better paying job is right behind, because if He bring you to it, He will bring you out of it.
I look at my car and I just want to shout.

Stay encouged ladies Stay encouged it's coming it coming

zora

Wow, I needed that. My engine light is coming on strong and I know I just have weeks left. I have no money, so I will just lean on the Lord.

Thank you.

BlkHoneyLuv2U

Thank you so much for your testamony LadyR. It encourages me to keep the faith, keep hoping, and to keep believing. He will come through for us all. Thank you.

JOI

Thank you for that testimony, I really needed to hear that because I have been so down lately because of our current situation, with our finances. Bless you:)

dreamgurl

Glory to the Lord. His name is worthy to be praised. :)
Thank you for the testimony...mine is just around the corner...when I receive...I will give my testimony.