I got bun-checked today.

LivingDol1

:look: my boss totally bun checked me. it was kind of funny. saw her in the hallway coming my way. we said hi and paused. i thought she was going to ask me something about work. so she's like, "so, i wanna know something..." and suddenly, there's a hand in my hair!

"is this natural?"

"yeah, this is my hair."

and then she tells me she didn't mean is it my own hair but is it my own bun. she goes on to tell me that one of her friends uses a fake foam bun to wrap her hair around to make it full and perfect.

i know how some of us are about people in our hair and yes, it was totally weird but i took it as a compliment because it means my bun was fabulous today.

sunnieb

^^^Pics please! :)

Don't ya love it! Everybody finally stopped asking about my buns. I know some still believe I use a filler. I used to, but now I don't. It's all in how you roll your hair. I showed some ladies how to do it, but they haven't tried it yet.

BrownieBrie

^^^Pics please! :)

Don't ya love it! Everybody finally stopped asking about my buns. I know some still believe I use a filler. I used to, but now I don't. It's all in how you roll your hair. I showed some ladies how to do it, but they haven't tried it yet.

How do you roll it?

Iluvsmuhgrass

:lol: Yeah, your bun was looking all kinds of magical.

ot: love the shih tzu side eye! My lil woof muffin makes the same face lol.

LivingDol1

Op so cool! HHJ!

Ladies LivingDol1 and sunnieb pls show us your pics and tips! TIA!

if i mimick my bun tomorrow, i'll make sure to take a pic. honestly, it's the easiest thing in the world. i figured out how to perfect it by watching a girl's video on you tube. i guess she usually talks about make up but someone asked her about her bun and she did a tutorial. i just loop my hair through the ponytail elastic and then the 2nd time i don't pull it all the way through. then i fuss with it and spread it around a bit and then i pin down the parts that i want to hold in place so tha tit looks more full than loopy...

yeah maybe that's not totally clear so i'll post a pic next time! :grin:

SmileyNY

Nice!

Side Note: Why did she have to be all up in your head though?! Excuse me but... Anyone who's seen my siggy knows how I feel about OPF (other peoples fingers) in my hair! :lol:

Anyway, we'd love to see pics of your bun :)