I got this idea from someone in here but I forgot who

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I was dealing with some breakage for a while due to double process. I have used Aphogee treatment in the past and it doesn't make much difference for me. What I did is this:
I shampoo my hair with a diluted shampoo such as Nexxus Botanoil and wash my hair in sections. After I thoroughly rinse my hair, I detangle my hair really well. This is must important step or else you will go through hell. Then I mix Elasta QP Control Serum and Nexxus Keraphix. This combo will get watery and messy. Then apply it from roots to ends and use a WIDE tooth comb (Very important or more breakage will ensue) to gently distribute the combo. Then I put on a conditioner cap/shower cap and sit under the dry for about 10-30 minutes, depending on how bad the breakage is. Then I gently rinse this combo thoroughly. Then I use a moisturizing conditioner such as Nexxus Humectress. I mixed the Humectress with some oil since I can't find my Nexxus Botanic oil. I applied from root to tip and slapped the shower cap and did some chores around the house and sat under the dryer for a couple of minutes. Then I rinse the mix under a cool water and then I used Porosity Control conditioner and left it in my hair for a few minutes (to close the cuticles and to bring my pH level down to normal) and rinse. When hair finally dried, I combed my hair, my hair was barely breaking. I was so shocked as hell that I was getting rough with my hair. The same thing happened, not much breakage. Well ladies, this method is a keeper for me. You can substitute the following conditioners and shampoos since not everyone's hair is compatible with Nexxus products. Good luck. I am going to stock up on this Control Serum because that stuff is good and a great booster for Keraphix.

MelsWifey

Hair Fanatic
I love to mix my Aphogee with the Breakage Control Serum. The consistency is great, and it strengthens my hair like non-other...I'm glad it worked for you!

L

lkg4healthyhair

Thanks for the tip...

Who makes the Porosity Control conditioner you mentioned.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
lkg4healthyhair said:
Thanks for the tip...

Who makes the Porosity Control conditioner you mentioned.

I believe Revlon owns the company that makes Porosity Control. Go to www.rouxblue.com for more infomation.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I tried it last night,

This is what I did: After doing a pre-poo treatment, I washed my hair with Apogee Evening Primose Shampoo, mixed Apogee 2 minutes reconstructer with EQ Breakage Serum, sat under my heating cap for about 20 mintues, rinsed that put on EQ DRC-11 remoisturing condtioner and left that on for about 30 minutes w/o heat rinse that, while in the shower place the pository control on and washed up, rinse the pository control out of my hair as I was exited out of the shower and boy what a change. I was experiencing a little breakage but this morning I didn't have hardly any breakage. I would say that this is a keeper. Thanks Champnage and Big June :D