Positive results - die breakage, die!

Cayenne0622

No matter how much deep conditioning I do, how much moisturizer I use, how many oils I use, how little heat I use, how much I stretch my relaxer, I cannot get my breakage to go away completely. Some days are better than others but for the most part, it was always there.

A lady in Ulta ended up giving a great suggestion and I can see the difference already. She told me to mix Nexxus Emergencee and Nexxus Keraphix together (half and half). Put it on my hair and let it sit for about 20 mins. She then suggested to rinse that out and use Nexxus Humectress as a leave in. I did the first suggestion but then I followed that with a deep conditioner blend that included Humectress and Honey Suckle Rose condish.

My hair is doing sooo much better. I noticed that I didn't have nearly as much hair in the sink while styling my hair after I air-dry. There was a drastic change and when I do the strand test, my hair feels stronger and more elastic.

I hope this helps someone else.

P.S. I did not sit under the dryer with the Emergencee and Keraphix but I did with the Humectress/Honey Suckle Rose.

Cayenne0622

hey cayenne i haven't seen you post in a while.

glad your breakage went away. :)

Hey there Locabouthair!!! I know. :nono: I haven't been happy with my hair so I've just been in a holding pattern of sorts and I definitely don't have any updates.

Things are looking up though thanks to that Nexxus formula that I used.

I hope to be able to post good results by summer.

Thanks! : - )

Cayenne0622

I hope the Nexxus blend works out for you ladies. Again, mix 50/50 Emergencee and Keraphix., put on a plastic cap for 20mins and go from there.

Determined22

I finally tried this on Saturday, and it pretty much halted my breakage. I air-dried Saturday and I rollerset this evening, and I've noticed a considerable difference in my hair. I think the protein is also helping me hold on to moisture which is another bonus.

Ladies, if you're having breakage problems, you should definitely try this. I followed the treatment with PM Supercharged with heat for 45 minutes, and my hair was very moisturized afterwards.

IntoMyhair

If i am still seeing breakage after this weekend i will try this out.
I think my breakage is from a really bad detangle session.