i got this wig and i want to know what to do with it!

Evolving78

i bought this afro wig and i want to wear it, but i am scared. it is big and i just don't know what to do with it. i guess i am scared because it isn't my hair or it might look too extreme. i want to wear it out or to school. i need some advice. it is a full wig too. can someone give me some suggestions on how to wear it?

http://ep.yimg.com/ip/I/ebonyline51_2053_78758503

fyb87

Not sure what you mean by give you suggestion on how to wear it. Do you mean what should you do with your natural hair? If so, cornrow it or braid it up and tuck under depending on the length of your hair.

Evolving78

i mean, do you think it is too much, or could i pull some of my hair out in the front to blend it? i don't know, i guess i am just nervous about it.

La Colocha

I like it, but if you think its too big take it to a salon and have a stylist cut it down while your wearing it. My stepmother has her wigs cut and tapered to her face at the salon hth.

bermudabeauty

I love cutting hair...it is my expertise. Personally if I were rocking this hairstyle I would cut it short in the back and angle it up high in the front and taper the sides. I'll look to see if I can find a pic to explain what I am talking about. I shall return.

bermudabeauty

I just like to be different. I think this style would look good. Especially since your wig is human hair you can put style product in it and curl a few curls with the curling iron to give a bit more curl definition.