I got Weaved checked and my hair pulled!

gissellr78

I rarely start threads about this stuff because it never happened to be before and when i got a few comments i never took them personal but this is getting annoying.

Yesterday i relaxed and blew out my hair. i had not done this in 3 months i have been in love with air drying and i usually wear my hair up.

A coworkers yells...Your hair is getting long!!!!!!! loud...Is that a weave?!? OMG and checked..Well i laughed it off.

Another coworker pulls my hair. WTF?!?!?! and kept walking.

and 2 weeks ago i had my hair loose and another **** at work a guy..asked me if i he could pull my weave.

This is getting me tight already getting embarrasing because people around laugh.

yasluvsme

Hell No... Now's about the time that I would get ig'nant! Pulling? That's way over the line.. I'm sorry this happened to you.

FeelinIt

And if it was a weave why would you F$@#king pull it B#$th!!

Their arses would get owned real fast!

gissellr78

seriously! WTH?

if i had a weave i would say it cause they would check anyway and i would feel exposed. omg!

My hair was airdryed at one point i said why would i buy a crunchy weave? my hair was a mess. That **** just wanted to know.

caribeandiva

Human being
And if it was a weave why would you F$@#king pull it B#$th!!

Their arses would get owned real fast!
:lachen:Get used to it OP. People's hands just can't resist healthy shiny hair. I'm only SL and I'm already getting this too. Oh well things could be worse.

MsLizziA

:lachen:Get used to it OP. People's hands just can't resist healthy shiny hair. I'm only SL and I'm already getting this too. Oh well things could be worse.
Yea..... worse like gettin the sh!t kicked outta them. Im sorry but thas cause for an *** whippin n i don't give a damn who u r.. don't pull my gotdamn hair...

gissellr78

Yea..... worse like gettin the sh!t kicked outta them. Im sorry but thas cause for an *** whippin n i don't give a damn who u r.. don't pull my gotdamn hair...

YEAAAppppp i was so pissed. I couldn't curse the ***** cause my boss was explaining something to me when she passed and pulled it. but i soooo wanted to.

i still feel the tug on my scalp from that nasty moment. i should've been like.."do you know how much i spend on conditioner *****. don't pull my **** *******"

equestrian

I LOVE these kinds of threads. haha. I'd love to be weave checked im that desperate to grow my hair out haha.

but like someone mentioned early though, what if it WAS a weave.

Last edited:

mizchin

This OP is not the same Giselle. The CL length Giselle is Giselle685. Girl I've watching that thread since last night, dying to see if she is ever gonna come back and explain what ceiling length is. I been checking that thread like its my email, LOL

ETA, oh OP I see you already cleared this up. LOL

song_of_serenity

It can be worst but is annoying and i feel discriminated because these mofos are all white.
For some reason, that changes it! Not because you EXPECT black people to be weave checking...

But I bet they all watched "Good hair" and just HAD to see if you had a weave. :rolleyes: No matter who does it, it sucks, but I just feel a way knowing they're white...

hairedity

This OP is not the same Giselle. The CL length Giselle is Giselle685. Girl I've watching that thread since last night, dying to see if she is ever gonna come back and explain what ceiling length is. I been checking that thread like its my email, LOL

ETA, oh OP I see you already cleared this up. LOL

Lol! I'm (obviously) waiting too :lachen:

gissellr78

For some reason, that changes it! Not because you EXPECT black people to be weave checking...

But I bet they all watched "Good hair" and just HAD to see if you had a weave. :rolleyes: No matter who does it, it sucks, but I just feel a way knowing they're white...

yepppppppppppppp.

The one that pulled my hair has asked me 2x if i wear extensions in the last 2 years very polite and casual i took it as a compliment. I guess she didn't believe me.

hairedity

gissellr78, since this has happened more than once, I think you'll have to be prepared the next time you relax and wear your hair like that... unfortunately so, but it's obvious they think certain peeps can't have long beautiful hair. You're gonna have to put them in their place, in a diplomatic workplace kinda way, and teach them to keep their I-don't-know-where-your-HANDS-have-been to themselves!

exoticmommie

I would be hotter than a mug!!:angry2:

Next time, yank that b who pulled your hair, by her hair, and ask her if it's a weave. Matter of fact ask them all if it their hair is a weave next time they ask. And ask the men if they are wearing a toupee or plugs. See how they like it.

gissellr78

I LOVE these kinds of threads. haha. I'd love to be weave checked im that desperate to grow my hair out haha.

but like someone mentioned early though, what if it WAS a weave.

Exactly. who cares if i do have one. what is it their business. lol :perplexed

dynamic1

OP, yanking someone's hair is assault. If these are your co-workers you need to let them know unwanted touching will not be tolerated. I would take names, dates and times of these issues. It is time for HR to have some diversity training.

Eisani

Well, I had to pose a threat politely that included going to HR after I stabbed her with the same scissors she tried to cut my hair with. #justsayin

Folks never seem to mind violating the personal space of others when it comes to hair, but let someone walk up and squeeze a fat roll and ask if it's real. All kinds of violated. Same principle...keep your hands to yo' self!

I would say *fake laugh* "Wow Becky if I didn't know any better I'd say you were harassing me about my hair!" *fake laugh ends with a tight smile and a glare.*

Boujoichic

That is crazy actually pulling your hair that would have gotten ugly. I have never gotten weave checked people never touch my hair I must just have that look like you reach out you might pull back a nub lol.