I have a DO-DO Ball on my head

s_terry

Don't even laugh!! I feel like I have a do-do ball on my head. You know the one that you took the school pic and it is forever in print for your sister to show to all your boyfriends and torture you! I want to do protective styles and this is SOOOO NOT CUTE. Maybe you ladies can help me. I am natural at APL when straightened ( doesn't seem to be growing but that is another thread-anywho)

I am about 25% relaxed which means I still have quite a bit of texture. I usually wash, moisturize, pull back into a low pony tail and go. My ends are exposed. In order to get my hair under more control to make a semblence of a protective style I have to rollerset. My Do-Do ball looks puny. I'm just not one of those girls that can get creative to make this work.

Please help me figure something out. I want to look attractive. Not look like I have a turd on my head.:(

JLove74

preciousjewel76 said:
I think I need to see a picture of this doo-doo ball in order to help you out on this one. :lol:

Yeah, me too. I've never asked to see pics of Doo-Doo, but there's a first for everything:lachen: :lachen:

Nice & Wavy

We used to call them doo-doo braids back in the day. I guess now with the buns, doo-doo ball is the word of the day. LOL...this is too funny! Sorry, I couldn't help from laughing and remembering the days......:D