phony pony for a huge face

Hair4Care

Hey, ladies, I was just wondering if anyone could advice me on finding a pony tail for my very MASSIVE head. Well, I have a really really round face say like Brandy the singer and I would like to put my hair in a phony pony. The reason being is that I want to try protective styling preferable the baggie method with the phony pony at the end, however, I am not sure it woulld look good on me because of the shape of my face.

Have any of you ladies seen round face ladies with a pony tail that looks good and what phony pony/protective styling would you recommend?

Thank you.:Blush2:

Current Lenght: SL
Hair Type: 4a/b
Hair Goal:APL
Dream Goal: BSL

RegaLady

I think phony ponies that have texture and bigger would be nice. That would take the attention off the shape of your face. It would add some vavoom. A slick, straight, ponytail would show more of your face.:ohwell:

Hair4Care

Ooh thank you so much redliz. I uae to wear culy weaves on my natural hair, but now I am relaxed, do you think it will still look natural or not too fake. I 'll be goingto the shops on Saturday

Simply_Kelz

Ooh thank you so much redliz. I uae to wear culy weaves on my natural hair, but now I am relaxed, do you think it will still look natural or not too fake. I 'll be goingto the shops on Saturday

It doesn't necessarily have to be a curl, perhaps a wet and wavy?