I have a Dumb Question...

Adrieanne20

OK..I have been learning a lot about hair care but I just have one silly question. What exactly is underprocessed hair? Im just a little confused, because say for example a woman does not care for "bone straight" hair, and she asks her stylists to only leave it in for a little bit..isnt that underprocessed? Can someone please explain to me what it is if there is a difference between the two?

i think that underprocessed hair is that which is not as straight as the rest of the head. say someone normally gets their hair relaxed pretty straight. then they go in for a retouch and the hair ends up wavy. then they get another retouch which is pretty straight again. the part that's wavy between the straight would be underprocessed because it's so different from the rest of the hair. that's my take on it......

confusing? good!
laugh.gif

My hair is underprocessed. I don't get it bone straight so it is never completely straight. But, it is underprocessed because the roots and the ends are straight but the middle is extra fluffy.

Back