I have a few pics

ChasingBliss

Thanks again guys. I am really appreciating your comments. When I use the hair sticks I just twist my hair into a bun as usual but instead of the hair pin I just stick one chop stick in and across to hold the bun in place and the other hair stick just gets placed in loosly across the first one. Hope that made some sense

Lindy

Hey!!
Nice pics!! Your hair is so thick & pretty
, and congrats on reaching bra-strap length!!
I'm hoping to be able to do the same soon!!

inthepink

Pretty - I love the bun pic! Good idea on your nape. My nape has never been as long as it is now that I'm transitioning.

Angelicus

Honey has pics? let me see... *looking at pic*
it looks good, finally good to finally match hair with a name

Tracy

Very Pretty....

I'd love to know more about you not relaxing your nape!!!!

That's a great idea!

How much of that area remains unrelaxed and do you not have any issue at all with the different textures existing on the same head?

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:
Very Pretty....

I'd love to know more about you not relaxing your nape!!!!

That's a great idea!

How much of that area remains unrelaxed and do you not have any issue at all with the different textures existing on the same head?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi, Tracy, thanks for the compliment. That area around my nape and even my hairline is naturally soft. In the back I just feel for the soft area and then protect it during relaxing. Now that it is full of natural spiral curls, it is easier to detect and protect. I dont have any issues with the texture differences, It actually blends quiet well giving it a more natural appearance altogether