Updated my Album, Take a Peek

kizzylonghair

Hi Guys,

I have updated my album. Its been one of the most challenging things I have done leaning how to REALLY care for my hair.
I have been on this journey for about 6/7 months and I am so please with my progress. I just think how my hair will look in a few year.

Anyway have a look

And Thank You couldnt have done it U!!! xxxxx

Pls. I have posted a Pic so you all can finally put a face to the name, Wont keep it up long cant be two careful!

July 05 Pics I took today after my relaxer and I had a good trim, I want to get rid of those ends I have had all my life and treated badly. I may have lost some length but I have gained volume and thickness I could never imagine.

Kizzy

http://public.fotki.com/kizzylonghair/
Password in profile

Last edited:

kizzylonghair

harigeek said:
Kizzy girl what are you doing ?! Keep it up! Your hair has made a complete turnaround!! Great job!

Thanks Girl,

Its been trial and error and finding what works for really. And my hair seem to like it x

Chicoro

5 Year Shea Anniversary: Started Dec 16th, 2016!
I made a visit to your album. Wow! :grin: That's some progress. Please do tell, what exactly are you doing? Between March 2005 and July 2005 you seemed to have had lots of growth!

kizzylonghair

Chicoro said:
I made a visit to your album. Wow! :grin: That's some progress. Please do tell, what exactly are you doing? Between March 2005 and July 2005 you seemed to have had lots of growth!

Hi Chicoro, Thank You.

I basically found my staples in that period.
Nexuss Humectress for con wash and deep con under dryer for 20 mins every week. Always rollerset and keep bunned after week 7.
I use protein (Redken Extreme) every 4 weeks, and before and after a relaxer.
I use Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil as my moisturiser every other day.
I think all this moisture was the key to me retaining my hair.

Any more questions I am more than happy to answer

Kizzy xx

hopeful

Wow. Very inspiring. Keep doing what you're doing because it is definitely working! I'll be keeping an eye on your album.:yep:

HairQueen

I just took a look, girl it looks great. There will be no stopping your hair now, it has really taken off. Keep up the good work.