I hope I'm not late, but...is there something wrong with fotki?

lilsparkle825

I have been without internet for a few weeks now, and just now I tried to log into fotki to see if a few of my hair idols have any updates. It's definitely giving me an error page. Now I'm thinking that people finally mutinied after all the restrictions they placed on the site and I just missed the announcement being offline and all. However, I did a search and it looks like people are still talking about their pages...

...so is it just me or what?

poookie

i can't get into fotki, either.

I think it may have to do with the major attack on Social Networking sites today.

Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, and a few other sites were hacked into. I wonder if Fotki was one of them :/

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
I've been trying to access my Fotki all day ... but I keep getting an error message.

:wallbash:

MsBoinglicious

yea something is wrong with it. I am moving all my picture files over to shutterfly this weekend as a project. because fotkit has been crashing too much for my taste.

MummysGirl

I had access to fotki this morning (I am in the UK) but haven't been able to since this afternoon. I miss fotki already! Lol!

cdixon

Oh ok, great, just when I was going to stalk some fotki's I thought it was my computer so I asked my mom to try, but she couldn't get on either.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I wish I could transfer all my pics to photo bucket.:ohwell: Fotki has gotten cheap and more demanding anyway.:rolleyes:

vainღ♥♡jane

ღ♥♡honey chile♡♥ღ
yeah something is def wrong with fotki. i kept getting an error message all morning. and their passwords are wonky for me too. every time i want to view someone's fotki that has a pw, i have to put in the pw every time i click. so i do pw for the album, then to go to the next page, then to click the picture, then to leave a comment, and it will send me to an error page. fotki sucks now.

Geminigirl

How do you switch you fotki pics over to another account? I have some rare pics on my fotki that I would like to move somewhere else. I kinda don't even want a fotki anymore because it take forever loading one pic at a time.

jamaicalovely

How do you switch you fotki pics over to another account? I have some rare pics on my fotki that I would like to move somewhere else. I kinda don't even want a fotki anymore because it take forever loading one pic at a time.

you can do bulk uploader feature to do more than one pic at a time.

1. Click on Add Photos

2. Look at top and you'll see ....

Fotki Java Uploader v3.0 (older version 2.2.3). Recommended for batch upload.
Fotki Easy Uploader. The simplest way to upload your photos.
(For Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or Solaris. Make sure you have the latest Java installed.)

Click on the one that best works for your computer. I have a Mac, so I'm supposed to pick "Fotki Easy Uploader." However, I select "Fotki Java Uploader."

It will take a minute to load up. Afterwards, you should see your picture folders on the left. Your pic files should up in box in the middle.

PM me if you have trouble.

aa9746

I can get into fotki now and leave comments on pics. However, I get an error when I try to leave a message in guestbooks.