3SISTERSBEAUTYSUPPLY MAY BE BLACK, BUT THEY’RE NOT “THE BUSINESS”

PJaye

I will never understand why some merchants dismiss the significance of extending good customer service. No matter how much time passes, I never forget a business with crappy customer service. For instance, when I first joined the site there was a thread relating someone’s bad experiences with a damaged package from KBB. No matter how many sales I see being offered, I’m still wary of purchasing any of her products.

Reading the recent curlbox thread blew my bangs back. Way back.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
This isn't the first negative experience with 3sisters that has been reported by an LHCFer. It would be nice for them to pull it together. They are in one of the "exclusive" parts of town, but not for long if their business dealings are half-baked.

Pompous Blue

I will never understand why some merchants dismiss the significance of extending good customer service. No matter how much time passes, I never forget a business with crappy customer service. For instance, when I first joined the site there was a thread relating someone’s bad experiences with a damaged package from KBB. No matter how many sales I see being offered, I’m still wary of purchasing any of her products.

Reading the recent curlbox thread blew my bangs back. Way back.
PJaye I feel the same way about IPN, Ori Organics, Claudie's, etc. I've read of the bad experiences by LHCFers and have just steered clear of those vendors. I don't care how much raving I read about their products. If there CS is shoddy, I run. There are too many other products I can use without the hassle of buying.

If no one's been keeping up, IPN told a LHCF member never to order from her again and Claudie's went in hard on a LHCF member on Facebook. Ori wouldn't replace a bad product for a LHCF member.....SMH

Dposh167

i think since 3 sisters isn't ONLY an online vendor...then they feel like the online customers don't matter too much. They're a beauty store that takes online orders like aveyou.com. But that still doesn't make it right. AveYou does a good job at customer service for online dealings. If you can't handle the online PLUS in store orders, for your business then u need to do something about that. Perhaps they need to hire someone else to focus on the online orders only

PJaye

@PJaye I feel the same way about IPN, Ori Organics, Claudie's, etc. I've read of the bad experiences by LHCFers and have just steered clear of those vendors. I don't care how much raving I read about their products. If there CS is shoddy, I run. There are too many other products I can use without the hassle of buying.

If no one's been keeping up, IPN told a LHCF member never to order from her again and Claudie's went in hard on a LHCF member on Facebook. Ori wouldn't replace a bad product for a LHCF member.....SMH

I am...floored, absolutely floored. I've never even heard of IPN and Ori Organics.

IMO, it wouldn’t be a bad thing to have a “less than stellar” vendor’s list/thread. Perhaps, if they know that we are collaborating and communicating with one another in the hair board world, they will step up their level of service. It would also afford prospective consumers with the ability to make informed choices. If I had known of their penchant toward shoddy service and unstocked shelves, I would’ve passed them by.

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Thanks for the warning.

I just went to their site--it looks so unprofessional! Even w/o the review, that'll be a big reason not to order from them. :nono:

sckri23

tiffjust2002 said:
wow! that is crazy and I think you handled it very well, that's a shame and then they wonder why we don't support BOB all the time, cause of that right thurr!

I kinda hate to say this even though we LHCF ladies kno better in the general publics eyes this reflects on all BOBs. They need to get it together cause they bringing other BOBs down.