I just got my Silicon mix and Lacio Lacio

homegirljiggy

I'm really excited right now, my hair is in pretty good condition considering what I've done to it... but today I'm trying my dominican products, even though I just washed blew dry, and flat ironed on saturday (broke my no direct heat challenge, but at 6 weeks post my NG is poofy), so tonight I'm going to prepoo with EVOO and aphogee 2 minute reconstructor, wash with breakage defense or therapee (IDK), condition with silicon mix, and use lacio lacio to rollerset, I'll let you know how it goes..
how do u guys use these products? i need some Ideas over what shampoo to use, a clarifying or mositurizing one?

the only thing that ive used is the lacio lacio before i blowdry. its ok , but i have 4b hair so it may be different for you. i have to moisturize the heck out of my hair after using it

Hey! I mix my Silicon with Emergencia. I did DC with the Silicon mix separately once, love the stuff. I also have Lacio Lacio and a Sole & Cinnamon rinse. I didn't use a clarifying poo until 2 washes using these products. I also use a moisturizing quick condish after the whole process before applying the Lacio Lacio and doing my things (Rollersets come out silky smooth with this stuff) Since I use so all of that I'm not sure which one is doing it (Rinse, Silicon, or Emergencia) but my new growth has been very manageable after the process. I've read that some people have experienced this with Silicon alone and that the longer you leave the Silicon on the better. Enjoy!

I'm sitting here deep conditioning with Silicon Mix and I plan on using my Lacio Lacio to rollerset afterwards. It's my first time using these products, I'll report back with reviews.

:love: I just looove those two products!! My Silicon is stashed away right now until my NG gets pretty poofy...then out it comes to save the day :D. I use my Lacio after every wash on sopping wet hair to do my rollersets. Lots of slip and bling bling shine. Let us know how it works for you!

I love both these products. The Silicon Mix will give you great slip but don't be surprised by the strong perfumey smell that lingers after you've rinsed. Lacio Lacio is my absolute favorite leave-in, great shine & detangling properties.

Enjoy! Let us know how it goes.

so I just finished deep conditioning and rollersetting with siliconmix and laciolacio leave in

1.pre-poo with EVOO for a couple of hours while I rocked out to some lil wayne, hair came out soft and moist
2.washed twice with Pantene Relaxed and natural breakage defense
3.applied silicon mix for 45min-1hour, no heat just a towel wrapped around my head
4. rinsed detangeled in shower
5.applied lacio lacio hot six oil, and ORS wrap set foam
6. rollerset, dryed for about 1.5-2 hours

well I really liked how soft and full the lacio lacio left my hair, the silicon mix did not offer much slip, but my hair did feel fuller and softer, idk, I'll have to try again with a different shampoo maybe, my set came out soft and fluffy. I will know for sure tomorrow:) thanks ladies goodnight

I just got Lacio Lacio yesterday and its the best product recommendation Ive gotten thus far. It is definitely going to be a staple. I had no idea my nappy hair could be so light and bouncy and not look dried out.

I have been using both product for a couple of years now and love the results I get with these products.
Try adding Alfaparf Semi-Di Lino Essential Shine oil (blue vial) to your Silicon Mix and Lacio Lacio and your hair will shine more and have extra slip than using them alone.

Well I've been using them for over three years and will continue to use them. I buy myself the 60oz jar of Silicon Mix. As for Lacio Lacio, I like it for rollersetting but I LOVE it for blowfrying. :yep:

okay after finally getting my curls to fall correctly (that ors foam really gives a firm yet soft hold),I had to wrap my hair for like 45 minutes at lunch break cause those curls were not falling out!! I'm really loving my rollerset.. its shiny, full of body, and that silicon mix smell kinda good even though its so strong. I my hair is just swanging... now as for up keep for the next 3-4 days what should I do? high ponytail with a roller or what do you all do for up keep?

Back