I know i sound crazy .. but I love my hair

honeisos

I finally have my hair the way I want it ... after transitioning for 10 months... it is healthy , curls up beautifully, and soft ...

I have learned through trial and error what my hair loves and hates ... I learned what kind products to mix together to give my hair maximum fullness and curl ...
I wanted to look like the girls on the curve salon site .... and finally I do ..

Now if I can just get an album together lol....

soon to come big chop .. !

alibi

hair bored
honeisos said:
I finally have my hair the way I want it ... after transitioning for 10 months... it is healthy , curls up beautifully, and soft ...

I have learned through trial and error what my hair loves and hates ... I learned what kind products to mix together to give my hair maximum fullness and curl ...
I wanted to look like the girls on the curve salon site .... and finally I do ..

Now if I can just get an album together lol....

soon to come big chop .. !

Please get your album together honeisos, I'm sure your hair is beautiful! And trust me, if you're that in love with your hair, you'll be chopping before you know it! :yep:

chocolate01

Congratulations!! I love my hair as well and it's not crazy to love your hair. I'm waiting for an album. When do plan on chopping?

kristina

Congrats on feeling this way! I love my hair too! Which, is so cool and different for me. I'm so hair hyper right now, it's insane (so maybe we're both crazy lol). I think it's the newest of the natural hair- it's really empowering to just have it and want to work with it instead feeling the need to cover it up all the time.
I want to see some pictures too!

honeisos

Thanks guys ... I thought I was alone.... .. I will be doing the big chop in aug... That will be the end my 1 yr trans. period...

I promise I will have an album soon... I will try to have it before the end of the month....
I have to stop being lazy ... and take pics... all my progress is pasing me by ...

It is a wonderful feeling that all this hair is mine with no chems ..and it looks wonderful .. Poeple tell me all the time how they love .. my hair .....

and how they don't like it as well.. LOL "it's too big" ... whatever... !

But the point is it gets attention... LOL

I will have that album soon guys!

moda

You do not sound crazy at all. I love my hair too, it just took me too long to feel this way, but I am happy that I finally figured out what my hair likes.

baglady215

Why is that crazy, to love your hair? I love my hair, and I have learned to respect it and not do to it what it can't handle. I'm glad you have learned to appreciate your hair. I'm sure it's beautiful and I can't wait to see pics!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
OOO WEE!!! :grin: I can't wait 2 c pics of your hair!!!

:weird: I love my hair too!!!

Best wishes 2 u & your hair up until your BC!!! :woot:

beloved1

I was just thinking the same thing- so you are in good company- I do love my hair - now. And I love my daughter's super thick, super kinky 100% natural hair too- a lot! It's just wonderful to learn about your own unique hair and how to nurture what God has given you. I feel powerful because I know how to keep my colored, relaxed hair on my head and thriving and I know how to turn around and do the same for my daugther's natural hair. So many black women DON'T love their hair, so this is wonderful to here.