I looked high... and low

ThursdayGirl

Ok...really I just did a search on MSM.... I see the dosages people are taking...but what is the best brand? Nobody ever seems to mention this!

-Thanks in advance!
-J.

I've order from them Kornax , they have the good stuff
cool.gif
. I always buy the powdered form but I think they have capsules. I also buy from the vitamin shoppe and I also get the powdered form

I have a powder...the brand is Trimedica. I got it at the local healthfood store. I sprinkle some on my oatmeal in the morning and chew a vitamin C tablet with it for absorption.

I take the Trimedica brand too (powder form in OJ). Supposedly very pure I think. I got it from a pharmacy that sells alot of high end vits and stuff.

Not sure if its the best though but it works for me.

I take MSM by Mow Foods. They purity level was tested at 99.7%. They have both powdered form and capsules.

I use the Solgar Hair, Skin, and Nails..Advanced MSM formula. It contains 1000 mg of MSM, 50 mg of silica and some other good stuff!

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
I have a powder...the brand is Trimedica. I got it at the local healthfood store. I sprinkle some on my oatmeal in the morning and chew a vitamin C tablet with it for absorption.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea, sweetcocoa! when my MSM pills run out, I'll do that instead. dumb question: would my Ester C tablets work as fast as the chewables? I've got wayyy more of those than the MSMs.
Also, what's the dosage in powder form?

Laela said:
sweetcocoa said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a good idea, sweetcocoa! when my MSM pills run out, I'll do that instead. dumb question: would my Ester C tablets work as fast as the chewables? I've got wayyy more of those than the MSMs.
Also, what's the dosage in powder form?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just use the chewable C's cause it's more convenient(and I like the orange flavor..
lick.gif
)
The container on the powder MSM says 1/4 teaspoon = 1000mg.

HAs anyone tried the MSM powder from Puritan Pride? I believe you can get 3 (8oz) containers for $29.99. You're supposed to take 1/2 teaspoon to get 3,000mg (I believe) of MSM, and over 1,000mg(I think) of organic sulfer.

Back