I Love All of You....

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
With all my :heart2:

I wish everyone a 'Happy Jesus' this season and every season and day there is. For each day with Jesus is a Holy Celebration and no one can take that away from us.

No matter who celebrates this Christmas Season or doesn't, it's your respected choice. You are still a wonder of Love from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Praise Him and God Bless All of You. :heart2:

azul11

God bless you too Shimmie. :yep: I wish for this season that God blesses your home and your heart. Thank you for your warm wishes. God bless you all.

Shimmie

Staff member
Azul11...:kiss: God bless you too

Bublinbrownsugar.....:kiss: You are one in a million and your blessings out number your wishes and dreams.

KLB...:kiss: I wish you 'Ice' Blessings with love to melt each diamond cube.

Sweet Mocha...:kiss: I wish your 'more' right back. For you ARE all that and more..

SpringBreeze....:kiss: I wish you soft breezes where no one sneezes; I wish you health and wealth beyond your dreams.

To each of you and all...I praise God for your blessings in abundance. :heart2:

frizzy

Thank you Shimmie! You don't know how much your words mean to us. God Bless you and yours, too!

tatje

Happy Jesus Day Back.

I love you more. I love you more. I love you more.

**** Don't you try to beat me.

Nice & Wavy

I love you too sis. Thank you for your love and your gentleness...its a fruit that doesn't come by easily.

:yep:

Shimmie, I have told you time and time again how special you are to me and yet I am compelled to say it again. You have been more of a blessing to me (and I am sure so many others) than you know. You have the sweetest spirit. I hope that God slips some extra jewels in your crown.

In case you didn't realize, that was a very long way of saying "I love you too":grin:

Shimmie

Staff member
To each of you, again and again, I love you. :kiss: :heart2: :love3:

MzCruz :kiss:
GradyGirl :kiss:
Star :kiss:
Frizzy :kiss:
Shalom :kiss:
Tatje :kiss:
Motherx2 :kiss:
MissVi :kiss: