I LOVE FANTAISA'S HAIR PRODUCTS

Tru_Mind

I LOVE FANTAISA\'S HAIR PRODUCTS

Am I the only only? So far I have tried and love Fantasia Frizz Buster Shampoo and serum and Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Mist and Super Hold Polisher Spritz(no alcohol). I want to try the Hair Polisher Shampoo next, because the Sally's near my house doesn't sell the Frizz Buster Shampoo and I am running out.

Xerxes

Re: I LOVE FANTAISA\'S HAIR PRODUCTS

Dang, I thought you were talking about the girl from "American Idol"! LMAO

CharUK

"Honestly, Truly"

I love their leave in (scalp and hair moisturizer!)

x

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses

[ QUOTE ]
HI Tru_Mind,

Yes, I also love IC Fantasia Products.
-IC Fantasia Leave In
-IC Reconstructor

[/ QUOTE ]

That IC Reconstructer is some good stuff huh!
I also am faithful to the Biotin Hair Strengthener. I use it often because I'm always brushing my wet hair back into a ponytail.

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only only? So far I have tried and love Fantasia Frizz Buster Shampoo and serum and Fantasia IC Hair Polisher Mist and Super Hold Polisher Spritz(no alcohol). I want to try the Hair Polisher Shampoo next, because the Sally's near my house doesn't sell the Frizz Buster Shampoo and I am running out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fantasia Frizz Buster Shampoo Anti-frizz Shampoo Complex has SILK POTEINS and VITAMINS(Biotin)

INGREDIENTS: Water,Ammonium(Aqua) Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, Coamide DEA, Sodium Laureth Sulfate (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Cocamide MEA, Disodium Lauryl Solfosuccinate, Guar Hydooxypropyl Trimonium Chloride, Silk Proteins, Vitamins B1, B5, Niacin, BIOTION, Citric Acid, Fragrance, EDTA

100% effective, anti-frizz shampoo complex
•Gently cleanses, defrizzes, smoothes, seals and conditions
• Detangles and straightens tight curly hair for a silky, vibrant look.
• Corrects dry, damaged, frizzy hair
• Does not weigh hair down
• Gives you better style control than ever before
• Anti-breakage complex contains moisturizers, silk proteins and vitamins.

Tru_Mind

Hi jetcitygirl! I love your website. Is the leave-in better than Infusium?

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks tru_mind! Which leave-in are you referring too? Fantasia makes about a half-dozen... The Hair Strengthener I use in addition to a leave-in conditioner. I don't use it by itself.

GoingBack

Wonder if they send samples.... /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks tru_mind! Which leave-in are you referring too? Fantasia makes about a half-dozen... The Hair Strengthener I use in addition to a leave-in conditioner. I don't use it by itself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jetcity, I don't know which IC Fantasia leave-in to get. It's between the Hair and Scalp Treatment or the Leave-in Moisturizer. Which one is the best?

Please somebody...anybody let me know!

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses

I've used the Leave-in Moisturizer Extra Dry Formula, but it didn't really do anything for my hair that I could tell. It might be more effective on looser textured or relaxed hair though. I need something heavier like a cream for a leave in conditioner. I've also used the Ice Pomade and it was pretty good at producing shine.

lovelymissyoli

I use the Hair Polisher Gel, Ice Pomade and Leave-in Scalp Conditioner treatment. These are all very good products!

Tru_Mind

[ QUOTE ]
I use the Hair Polisher Gel, Ice Pomade and Leave-in Scalp Conditioner treatment. These are all very good products!

[/ QUOTE ]
Lovelymissyoli, how is the Leave-in Scalp Conditioner treatment? Is it better than Infusium?