I Love Her 'Fro

lilmsjanet

ohhh i love her i watch her videos all the time but i just couldn't find her for the longest timeeeee thanks for finding her for me.....off to go watch the videoo

runwaydream

i like her texture. her cut seems a bit awkward though. i think it'll look better once it grows out some.

she has pretty skin

Stiletto_Diva

i like her texture. her cut seems a bit awkward though. i think it'll look better once it grows out some.

she has pretty skin

That might just be the way her hair grows. I know thats how my 'fro grows:ohwell:. Thats one of the reasons why I dont wear it out.

But I finally found someone with a texture identical to mine. all the other videos I saw either had more curl definition than me or less curl definition. I'm happy I finally found a hair twin that is totally identical.

that_1_grrrl

Ooo, another hair twin of mine.

I really agree with what she is saying in this video too. Our hair is still human hair, and low maintenance is the best.

But the music... :look:

ETA: I wish I had her eyebrows. If they were that thick, it would be a lot easier to shape them.

ETA2: She has a good tip in her blowout video. She says to not blowdry the ends because they dry first anyway. I think that my be helpful for people trying to keep their ends healthy.

Last edited: