I LOVE MY HAIR SHIRT...

miss_a

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the proper board (sorry Pebbles /images/graemlins/tongue.gif) But I was uhh "studying" and ran across this super fly tee shirt, that kinda hopefully describes how we all view our hair
http://store.yahoo.com/umbrellanyc-store/shirtstops.html

Sorry, I don't know how to post direct pictures...

A.
And for the record, nope I'm not selling these shirts, though I wish I had thought of the idea! /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

daviine

Yeah--I would totally rock this shirt. I'd probably wear my hair in a wild braidout and I'd have to know I was looking good.........

Thnaks for posting miss a. By the way, I don't think we've ever spoken.... Hi!

pebbles

Hi Miss a,

Studying? /images/graemlins/smirk.gif (just kidding) It's all right. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I like those tee-shirts too. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

hairfanatic

Wow! Thank you for sharing Miss_A,

I really like those shirts and I definately think it's a nice way for me being a natural to express myself...especially when my husband calls me Macy Gray or my kids call me Madusa. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
my husband calls me Macy Gray or my kids call me Madusa.

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/rofl.gif Did you say Madusa?? I haven't heard that in ages! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

hairfanatic

Did you say Madusa?? I haven't heard that in ages!

[/ QUOTE ]

When I wear my hair in twists that what they say I look like. I must admit there have been times where I looked in the mirror and actually froze from my twists sticking out as if I had just been electrocuted /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

pebbles

When I wear my hair in twists that what they say I look like. I must admit there have been times where I looked in the mirror and actually froze from my twists sticking out as if I had just been electrocuted /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!! Hairfanatic, you are too funny!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif