I love my maxiglide!!!!!!!!!!

KinksnCurlz

Very nice results sweetpea :) I love the maxiglide as well. I use it on 3 for my hair and 5 for my daughter's hair.

ScorpioF

Wanderland said:
I used on on setting four and it worked great. I'm natural and just airdried in a ponytail, and my hair stayed straight for like 2.5 weeks, and then I had to wash it because i felt like my hair was filthy. But overall 2 thumbs up!

Shatani, you are wondering the same thing that I am. Wanderland, what do you do at night?

crml_buttafly

CaramelHonee said:
Very nice results sweetpea :) I love the maxiglide as well. I use it on 3 for my hair and 5 for my daughter's hair.

CH how often do you use this on your daughter?

when you maxiglide her hair do you let her wear it out or do you use it as a straightener for braid or ponytails?

sorry for all the questions i'm thinking of getting this for my daughters hair.

Wanderland

Shatani and Scorpio, the first couple of days I attempted to wrap it and put two rollers at the top of my head. I later became lazy and found that wrapping made my scalp feel sensitive so I would just oil my ends and throw my hair into a balled/bun ponytail with the ends tucked in and a satin scarf wrapped around the entire head, this really helped to keep my edges smooth.

Last edited:

LABETT

I broke down and ordered the Maxiglide last night after hearing so many good raves about.
Your hair looks great.

BAILEYSCREAM

ScorpioF said:
I'm getting some really good advice from this thread. I'm going to crack out my maxiglide this afternoon with the tips you all have mentioned. :D Sweetpeadst, thank you for sharing your success with your maxiglide.

Yep, this thread is helpful because I am reading up everything about flat irons. They are not as simple as curling irons:perplexed

But anyway, Sweetpea, what are the pins for?

Shatani

Wanderland said:
Shatani and Scorpio, the first couple of days I attempted to wrap it and put two rollers at the top of my head. I later became lazy and found that wrapping made my scalp feel sensitive so I would just oil my ends and throw my hair into a balled/bun ponytail with the ends tucked in and a satin scarf wrapped around the entire head, this really helped to keep my edges smooth.
oh goody!! thats what ive been doing too!!!

im really loving the outcome though...my hair is SO SOFT!!! im not sure if its reverting...its still straight from root to tip, but its bigger now! massive, actually :lol: its cool though...too bad i got nowhere to go!

Shatani

BAILEYSCREAM said:
Yep, this thread is helpful because I am reading up everything about flat irons. They are not as simple as curling irons:perplexed

But anyway, Sweetpea, what are the pins for?
the pins detangle your hair while flat ironing...they are very cool! they are the reason why you dont have to blowdry your hair before using the maxiglide, you can just airdry...

BAILEYSCREAM

Shatani said:
the pins detangle your hair while flat ironing...they are very cool! they are the reason why you dont have to blowdry your hair before using the maxiglide, you can just airdry...

Thanks Shatani, this is good info:p

sweetpeadst

Thanks everyone for your compliments. It is much appreciated but even though I got good results due to my work out regimen my hair reverted b/c I am sweating alot between working out 2x a day (new plan) and step practice my hair blew up. So I will be getting a relaxer tomorrow morning!!!!!