maxiglide!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VinDieselsWifey

just wanted to give mad love to the maxiglide ceramic flat iron!!!! i used it once and it worked like a charm!! i don't think i'll be going back to the pressing come too much!! i'm natural 4a/3c

damn, i wish i had more hands...so i can give that maxiglide four thumbs up!!!

Please tell me more. Does the Maxiglide snag your hair or cause breakage? It seems like it would only be good for people with silky/wavy hair.

caligirl said:
Please tell me more. Does the Maxiglide snag your hair or cause breakage? It seems like it would only be good for people with silky/wavy hair.

Babygurl uses it and raves about it. She makes me want one :lol: ! She has pics to show her results. I believe her avatar picture is a result too. She has beautiful hair. Sorry, for calling you out Babygurl but, when you got it, you got it!:lol: If I am not tired from stretching by January, I may get one to help stretch me past my 6 month mark.

caligirl said:
it has not snagged my hair at all. i don't have the burnt hair smell. my hair is so soft it's crazy!!! it hasn't reverted yet (going on two weeks!) i don't believe it's caused any breakage. i used it on heat setting #4 at first, then switched to #6. i got mine on special from shopathometv.com. i got the maxiglide and the miniglide for $99. i also use the Beyond Straight (anti-humectant) and The End. you can get those from there also. HTH

Back