I love RPCC Roux Porosity Control Conditioner

Lucia

I finally tried RPCC=Roux Porosity Control Conditioner, cause I had seen so many raves about it, and I've been battling some dryness b/c I braided back to back last year and since winter hit really hard.

So 1st I did my usual pre-wash by massaging into my scalp brahmi and bringraj oils and then saturating my length and ends with olive oil. I left that in for 30 minutes, then I rinsed and poured my pre-made and cooled to room temp ayurveda rinse made of yeah you guessed it-brahmi, bringraj and amla powders=Ayurvedic Double Whammy! Let that sit for 10 minutes (the box says to make a paste and let that sit for 20 min, I've done that and it works great too) then rinsed that out, used some RPCC <----I :love: this stuff.

My hair was already feeling good after the ayurveda after the roux it was like butter, it's going to be a staple now. Then I co-washed with WEN CC Fig, then did another 30 min DC with WEN Re-Moist. My hair wasn't tangled, I didn't even feel the comb going through it, it was great, only shed hairs, I haven't detangled in 4 days, just finger-combed.

I put it into 14 med braids all over my head, I didn't add a little bit of WEN CC as a leave-in, no oils, nothing, let air dry for 10 min then just put a turbie around it and went to bed. This morning I woke up with well moisturized super soft hair.

Me too. I used it today after my relaxer. My hair isn't flat like your normal relaxed day. And my hair is of course super soft and moisturized.

I love how it compliments other conditioners as well. I used it last week with my Aussie Deeeep Conditioner and WOW!

Big difference. :yep:

It's Good to Keep Your Porosity in Check. And Overcome whatever porosity issues you may be dealing with.

IK when I first started using it, I was told upon sight, (not only alot of Friends/Kitchen-ticians, but also by the Cashiers in Sally:look:) my hair was overly porous.:eek: (Not a Pleasant experience)

IK, I was overprocessed, double processed, dried out (You Name it). Hair's inability to attract and retain moisture.

Correcting my Porosity issues was one of the 1st things I attempted to tackle/correct, once I began my HHJ.:yep:

I've always loved it but I always stupidly focused on my roots when using it, Now that I've started focusing on my ends when using it, it's just so much more awesome :love:

I just started using pc & that stuff I believe made my hair strong. It barely sheds & usually when I flatiron my hair tends to break more but not this time. It's a definite keeper.

What I love about this stuff is that it holds in my moisture so I haven't had to use shine serum or spray or moisturizer for the past 3 days.

i love the acronym!!

at what stage of your regimen are you ladies incorporating the RPCC? i usually rinse with it after shampooing and before DCing; is that typical, cause I don't notice a huge difference...

I use it after my dc. I leave it on for about a minute, run my fingers through, rinse, towel dry and spray a leave in.

i love the acronym!!

at what stage of your regimen are you ladies incorporating the RPCC? i usually rinse with it after shampooing and before DCing; is that typical, cause I don't notice a huge difference...

that's the way I did it this wknd. My hair came out really moisturized. I've also done it after dcing and it came out really soft, but not as soft as after shampooing.

I use it aftermy pre-poo and before I co-wash and DC, that way my hair will absorb all of the WEN CC and DC goodness. :lol:

Back