I love the support on this board

steph

hi,my name is steph, and i am a new member. I have been a lurker for this bored for awhile, and now i feel brave enough to post. I have only been on here for about month and i have benefited greatly from all your hair care and tips. I am natural and my hair is growing like never before. I have always had long hair, but it has always stopped at a certain length. I think i will finally reach my goals my now because of your hair tips and journeys. Most important i love the sisterhood and support on this board. I like how everyone natural and relax can support each other. Also, i have seen some of your hair journals, and they are all beautiful. Keep up the good work ladies, you are all inspirations in my hair growing journey even if i get frustrated. Sorry for the long post, but I am just addicted to this board. Much love and support!

sweetdaises2000

Hi Steph! Welcome and i guarantee that you will love it here! Look forward to seeing some more of your posts!!!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif <font color="red"> </font>

pebbles

Hi steph,

Welcome to the board! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm glad to see you've decided to come out of lurking.

sweetcocoa

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
steph said:
but I am just addicted to this board. Much love and support!

[/ QUOTE ]
Welcome..when it comes to being addicted to this forum...you have plenty of company... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BlkMane

Hi, steph!!! Welcome aboard! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

I agree this IS one of the most friendly, helpful
and fun hair boards on the net!!!

I think LHCF is due for an Internet award. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lala

Welcome Steph, it is addicting isn't it, but a good addiction though. Glad you're experiencing the benefits.

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
steph said:
hi,my name is steph, and i am a new member. I have been a lurker for this bored for awhile, and now i feel brave enough to post. I have only been on here for about month and i have benefited greatly from all your hair care and tips. I am natural and my hair is growing like never before. I have always had long hair, but it has always stopped at a certain length. I think i will finally reach my goals my now because of your hair tips and journeys. Most important i love the sisterhood and support on this board. I like how everyone natural and relax can support each other. Also, i have seen some of your hair journals, and they are all beautiful. Keep up the good work ladies, you are all inspirations in my hair growing journey even if i get frustrated. Sorry for the long post, but I am just addicted to this board. Much love and support!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Welcome Former-Lurker-Turned-LHCFer... /images/graemlins/wave.gif

You're right about the support, there's tons of it and I've benefited from many members, mostly when I take the time to read and not post!

I'm sure you'll enjoy being a member. Happy Growing....

Laela

BlkMane said:

I think LHCF is due for an Internet award. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi BlkMane /images/graemlins/wave.gif

I just got a list of the top sites for blacks, at the rate this forum is going, it may be added to the list! Guess which site is No. 1??

pebbles

I just got a list of the top sites for blacks, at the rate this forum is going, it may be added to the list! Guess which site is No. 1??

[/ QUOTE ]

Do tell! /images/graemlins/look.gif

Laela

BlackPlanet.com!

I was a member for about a month but I didn't like the site. I'm surprised it's No. 1.

pebbles

I visited that site once. I'll have to check it out again to see what makes it rank #1. Thanks Laela. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa

where can i get the list of these sites??

i hope that blaque image is on that list coz i absolutly love readin the poems there!! thats the first place that i read that phenominally woman poem and aint stopped visitin since /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa
sorry kinda went off topic on the hair board /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Laela

ngaa said:
where can i get the list of these sites??

i hope that blaque image is on that list coz i absolutly love readin the poems there!! thats the first place that i read that phenominally woman poem and aint stopped visitin since /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ngaa
sorry kinda went off topic on the hair board /images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey ngaa!

It was e-mailed to me and is an official list. I'm not home right now so I can't access it from my home computer; but I'll be sure to post it ...
Happy Growing,

AZJeepgurl

Well, Welcome Steph!

Your last name isn't Suthers, is it? Natural? Long hair? Hmmmm....

J/K Enjoy your stay and welcome to Member status.

AZ
/images/graemlins/wink.gif

mly3e

The comb is stuck.
Hi! I'm new to this board too. I was also a lurker for a few months and I benefited greatly from the advice I read. They seem so supportive of each other. I also put up a Hello post. /images/graemlins/band2.gif

LondonDiva

Steph WELCOME to the board /images/graemlins/clap.gif happy hair growing. You'll be hair obsessed and addicted soon enough /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne0914

welcome, steph! i know you'll enjoy posting here as well. feel free to ask any questions you might have. we're ready for 'em! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

adrienne

steph

Thank you for welcoming. I will try to post, but I am a college student with too much work. It can get crazy, but if i have any questions I will not hesisate.

Tara

Welcome!/images/graemlins/wave.gif

I couldn't agree more! The only complaint I have is, that I am SERIOUSLY addicted to this board!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Glad to have you hear and welcome!!