I made a great discovery to use up a backlog stash of oils

Mahalialee4

I have been daydreaming about making the perfect creamy oil for my hair that will keep it moist and soft and breakfree.

1. So I took about 1 cup of the oil and experimented. This oil, which I keep in a cool-chilled place has been sitting for sometime. It is a combo of every kind of oil plus castor oil and red palm oil that had been steeped in Auryvedic powders.

2. I put this in a steep narrow bowl and took my blender and put it on high speed until it was thickened and frothy.

3. I knew I would have to use something to cream it that would not go bad. So I had a bottle of Surge Moisture Aid begging to be used. I added about 3 tbls. of the Surge Aid to it. It is packed with good stuff and muccopolysaccharides. I creamed this into the oil with the blender. It came out nice and thickened and creamy. I poured it into a glass jar and stuck it in the fridge.
4. The remaining about 2 tbls of the oil left on the sides and bottom of the bowl, I poured into and old empty Wildgrowth Oil bottle and added about 1 tbl of vegetable glycerine and shook it up well. If you want it a little thinner, add grapeseed or Hemp or Jojoba oil.
5. I scented it WITH vanilla essential oil to freshen up the scent.

I braided up my own hair with this oil using it rather sparingly. I can leave my braids in for several days now. If needed I can just smooth a drop of this creamy oil onto my braids.

I THINK YOU LADIES WILL LIKE THIS FOR BRAIDING UP YOUR OWN HAIR OR SMOOTHING YOUR BUNS.

THE BIG PLUS IS THAT IT IS A GREAT MOISTURIZER MADE FROM LEFT OVER OILS AND GLYCERINE SO WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE. IT IS MAJOR CHEAP. WASTE NOT WANT NOT

EXPERIMENT WITH A BATCH LIKE I DID. yOU MAY WANT TO ADD A BIT OF WHEAT GERM OIL FOR STABILITY AGAINST RANCIDITY IF YOU ARE NOT REFRIGERATING THE LARGER BATCH.

Back