I Miss My Hair!

prettypithy

I decided to get extension braids to make my life easier while I'm studying for the bar. But I miss my hair! I miss playing with it, styling it...mostly, I just miss playing with the coils! Do you ladies miss your hair when you're hiding it?

bride91501

I'm a hard-core PS'er...I wear cornrows under wigs or turbans for 4 weeks at a time. Although I've gotten A LOT better, I begin to miss my hair terribly around the 3 week mark (where I am now). 1 more week to go! :grin:

Hang in there OP- it gets easier :yep: :)

faithVA

I can relate to how you feel. hopefully over the next few weeks it will get easier.

I havent had my hair in extensions for nearly a year. And I plan on installing them next week for 4 weeks. I knew I would have a hard time so 4 weeks ago I started putting in flat twists every week and keeping them in for a week. The first week was very hard but each gets easier. But I still get to take it down at the end of the week. getting through 4 weeks may take some doing. I already find myself coming up with excuses not to do the install.

Mz.Shazia

This is sooo me right now! I put Spring Twist in on June 2 and I cant wait to take them out and be able to play in my fro again! lol Im PS'n for 4 weeks at a time too, so only 1 more to go.