I missed LCHF!!!! Oh and album update :)

Daughter

UK Blak
I have been away from the site for a while, been really busy. How has everyone been?

I don't know if it's cos I take more notice since I've been a LCHF member but I have terrible split ends, even the splits have splits! /images/graemlins/perplexed.gif Gonna get em trimmed when I take down the canerows I've got.

Check my album in my sig for my latest update.

and how can I go without thanking the sista who paid the fee for me (cos setting up payplan is really slow!). You know who you are, thanks again /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Your cornrows are cute!! Very neat, did you do them yourself? Your growth is phenomenal as well. Your cornrows are the length of your hair during shrinkage a few months ago, that's some good growth! Grow girl!!

[ QUOTE ]
Your cornrows are cute!! Very neat, did you do them yourself? Your growth is phenomenal as well. Your cornrows are the length of your hair during shrinkage a few months ago, that's some good growth! Grow girl!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! I wish I could cornrow. I can only do twists, puffs and simple braids.

As I have been wearing nothing but twists it was hard to spot growth as it shrinks so much. When the hairdresser blow dried my hair, I was surprised to see so much hair. I just might jump back on the old MSM to help boost things /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Great progress!!!! your natural hair is gorgeous

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Oh how I love your hair in those twists, girl.... very nice...... /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Back