I need a lil help ladies

LaLaa

Im DCin tonight(overnight) with ORS and will Co-Wash afterwards(is it ok to use this overnight). I have a Question ladies. Im trying to get my DC method down pack and want to know if its ok to use ORS replenishing PAk in the bottle then Co-wash with HE LTR Conditioner then Silk Elmenets Moisturizing treatment. Or should i do the Moisturizing treatment before the Cowash?

With my Moisturizing DC i use Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol and i would shampoo with Creme of Nature red label. Should i add some protein afterwards? I have Aphogee Green Tea and Provitamin Leavin.
Im not sure if my hair is Protein and Moisture balance how could i tell? What could i do to balance it without buying anymore products? But if i have to purchase one more inexpensive thing to help with this i will.

I usually DC overnight is it ok with either DC?

Thanks for your help ladies

msa

It all depends on your hair. Some people can DC overnight, some can't. Figuring out your moisture/protein balance depends on your hair as well. There are a few threads about it. Also, if you look in member Sistaslick siggy, there are links to her articles about different issues, including that one.

What I don't understand is why you need to DC, and then cowash, and then use another conditioner afterward. If your DC is good you shouldn't need to cowash afterward.

LaLaa

I will check Sistaslick out now. I was just trying to add Co-washes to my reggy without having to do another wash during the week. I dont wash before my DC since i do it on dry hair overnight. I was adding Aphogee Green tea and Provitamin Leavin daily and i have short hairs all over when my hair is in braids. Im not sure if its new hair growing in or if my hair broke off. I dont notice my hair any thinner but i have not straighten my hair since Sept. I didnt know that those Aphogee products was protein until recently and stopped using them.

I dont want to have a setback and im trying to get my reggy right this last 6 months of my stretchto make up for whatever i messed up.