I need a stylist!!! Cleveland/Akron or Pittsburgh

brandigrogan

Hey Ladies,

I need help!!! I just moved from Atlanta to Youngstown Ohio and I am in need of a new salon and stylist. I am willing to drive and hour or so away every 6 to 8 weeks.

I am looking for a stylist that isn’t scissor happy whenI come get a trim and knows what he or she is doing. Also someone that doesnt throw you under the dryer for hours, only a blowdryer and a hooded dryder for conditioing.

I will drive to Akron, Cleveland, or Ohio and I will pay whatever for a nice cut

Please refer the stylist and salon

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ActionActress

Hey Ladies,

I need help!!! I just moved from Atlanta to Youngstown Ohio and I am in need of a new salon and stylist. I am willing to drive and hour or so away every 6 to 8 weeks.

I am looking for a stylist that isn’t scissor happy whenI come get a trim and knows what he or she is doing. Also someone that doesnt throw you under the dryer for hours, only a blowdryer and a hooded dryder for conditioing.

I will drive to Akron, Cleveland, or Ohio and I will pay whatever for a nice cut

I will see who I can find. I think I know of someone, but I have to get her number.

AA

Curly Lee

Hey Ladies,

Are you relaxed or natural?