Natural Hair Stylist in ATL

barbie22

I'm looking for a top notch stylist in Atlanta to maintain my natural hair. I mostly do it at home, but need someone to trim/rinse and get me thru the summer months. I wear my hair straight by flat ironing it. I need someone that is very much into hair care and careful with the comb out/blow drying. I went to a stylist that was in the salon that I am currently going to and he was combing my hair so rough! To make matters worse, he put me under the dryer BEFORE blowdrying me and my hair was tangled and hard.

barbie22

Primarily straight styles. Even though i don't have perm in my hair, i like it straight. My hair has too much shrinkage to wear it natural.

so1913

Nseya Salon is EXCELLENT!!! Although I've only been twice (I was relaxed), it's a top notch highly favored and rated salon. The stylists do ALL types of hair. I've heard they moved locations to a large wharehouse that is supposed to look amazing!

momi

Too Groovy in Atlanta ....

try doing a search in the salon review section, you should turn up quite a few places.

dynamic1

Ditto to Nseya and Too Groovy. I used to go to Nseya when I lived in Atlanta and they work with natural and relaxed hair. When I moved, my primary stylist did also. However, when I travel to Atlanta I go to Too Groovy. Several of my friends go there as well.