I need hairstyle ideas

Armyqt

How do you gals that wear your hair out daily do it? What are some nice styles (besides a bun) that I can wear my hair in? I need to update my look but am falling short on ideas. If you can, please post pics and tell me how the style is achieved. Oh and it needs to be work friendly. lol tia :)

KiniKakes

Good thread.... cuz i am, like, the most uncreative hair person i know. When i wear it out, its just down, boring and straight. The most variety i ever try is part on the side, or part in the middle. LOL!!! Thats like, a major decision for me. *smh*

I would like some good "down" styles too. Using clips, little hair accesories, whatever....

RZILYNT

Well, I am a plain Suzy Q myself, However I have my hair down against today against my better judgment.
I shampooed last night and let it dry with only 2 bantu knots on the sides sorta toward the back of my head while the front was left smooth and the white people, including the guys have been telling me how pretty it looks. Everyone is asking me what did I do to my hair. It is kinda cute. I like this better than the braid out. Lottsa pretty waves.

I don't have pictures today, but I will get some and post.

Just one idea.

RZ

Last edited:

preciousjewel76

Headbands!:D

Seriously, they have some really cute headbands and headwraps at Target. I picked up a couple over the weekend. You can wear them with your hair up (I usually do this) or down.

Armyqt

Thanks ladies. I'll check out the other thread.

LOL @ Kini... you sound just like me.. BUT you're looking fab in your siggy and so is your hair. :)

leleepop

A headband would be cute with your wash and go. Yes I've stalked youre beautiful hair.lol I LOVE your wash and go. If I could do that I would wear it everyday. I think some loose bantu knots on your flatironed hair would be pretty too and simple.hth

Caramela

How about this. Here's a pic of the french braid I wore today.

OT: KiniKakes, what a cute picture in your siggy!

Attachments

• 0320072040.jpg
    0320072040.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 50

amy1234

You could also experiment with falls... these are my latest discovery so don't mind if I'm always talkin about them :lol: :)

I like them because they're so convenient and you don't have to manipulate your own hair as much and you can try different styles, curly, wavy or straight :grin:

KiniKakes

Armyqt said:
Thanks ladies. I'll check out the other thread.

LOL @ Kini... you sound just like me.. BUT you're looking fab in your siggy and so is your hair. :)

Thank you, ArmyQT and Carmela!!!!!!! :D

Come on ladies, post PICS!!!!! Pics, pics, pics!!!! :lol: I wanna see exactly how you achieve it, so i can bite ya'all!

Im actually interested in down styles, more so than protective styles. I have my few little protective styles that i wear, and i dont really care about variety amongst those. But when i wear it out, i wanna do something cuter and more creative.

I do like the headband idea tho! Headbands are way cute! :) I own a couple, but for some reason rarely wear them. I gotta pull those back out and dust them off!

preciousjewel76

Caramela said:
How about this. Here's a pic of the french braid I wore today.

OT: KiniKakes, what a cute picture in your siggy!

WOW @ that beautiful, thick braid!:eek:

You need to give me a hair transplant. C'mon, you can donate just a little....:lol:

Suerte

I would like to know, too.

When I want a new hairstyle, I just put on a new wig. I have no idea what to do with my hair at all besides buns, ponytails, and twisting it in a clip.

Aveena

preciousjewel76 said:
WOW @ that beautiful, thick braid!:eek:

You need to give me a hair transplant. C'mon, you can donate just a little....:lol:

Dang... you took the words right out of my mouth.. :lol:

Isis

Great thread, Armyqt! :up:

Love your beautiful, thick french braid Caramela! :love:

I also love the headband idea, Preciousjewel and the two bantu knots drying in the back, RZ :)

Last edited:

Caramela

:lol: @ donating! You'll get there. I promise. I'll be asking you for the transplant. Thanks guys.

ArmyQT, try putting your hair up in a highpony at night. Put some hair lotion in the length and then roll on about 4 or 5 flexirods. In the morning take it down, shake and go. Very big beautiful bouncy spirals!

Country gal

Hey Army,

What about a braid out? I have been sporting them lately and get lots of compliments on the style.