I need Protein Conditioner help ASAP....

A

AmilLion

Hey, I just washed my hair with a neutralizing shampoo. Last week it was relaxed. Should I apply the Aphogee Treatment for Damaged hair or should I follow with ORS Hair Mayo. If I should follow with Aphogee, how long should I keep it on my hair. ????

BTW, I purchased Hydrafuse to follow as my moisturizing conditioner

okay, you know how your hair feels so i cant really give you a definite answer... but here i go /images/graemlins/wink.gif

If you are sleepy .. or lazy /images/graemlins/grin.gif.. i would go with the ORS hair mayo b/c its strengthening AND moisturizing.

If you decide to do the aphogee..normally it hardens on the hair w./ heat at about 15 mins for me then i wait another 10 mins rinse and apply moisturizing condit for at least 10mins w/o heat.

I personally would go with the ORS /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Aww, I went ahead with the Aphogee Treatment being that I recently had my hair relaxed in addition to the ends being damaged. I'm going to keep it on for 10 minutes @ max and follow the hydrafuse. Boy does this stuff smell like HOT S&%#. I want to vomit while under this dryer. YUCK! The smell brought on a headache /images/graemlins/confused.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
AmilLion said:
Aww, I went ahead with the Aphogee Treatment being that I recently had my hair relaxed in addition to the ends being damaged. I'm going to keep it on for 10 minutes @ max and follow the hydrafuse. Boy does this stuff smell like HOT S&amp;%#. I want to vomit while under this dryer. YUCK! The smell brought on a headache /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I have read on several hair care boards that this stuff smells awful, and it makes one want to /images/graemlins/barf.gif I can't believe I haven't taken a whif of this stuff in the beauty supply store. I guess I better not (don't wanna get sick in the store). /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

yeah it stinks really bad, but it gives awesome results. I just repurchased this product today. I really is effective. It gives me the appearance of having healthy ends for the whole week. Being that i know the truth.. its a good illusion!

yeah it stinks really bad, but it gives awesome results.

[/ QUOTE ] Yes, it does. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think it was a good idea for you to do the Aphogee. That wcan be your major protein treatment to follow a touchup. Then you can use the Hair Mayo as your mild protein if you'd like.

hey....I thought you were in love with CPR----what happened? Are you still using it?

daviine said:
I think it was a good idea for you to do the Aphogee. That wcan be your major protein treatment to follow a touchup. Then you can use the Hair Mayo as your mild protein if you'd like.

hey....I thought you were in love with CPR----what happened? Are you still using it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I'm still in love with the CPR, but every touchup, I decided to try a new regimen rather that not giving products enough time to work. Generally I'll stick with the same products for 8 weeks. I figured, that would be a good enough time to assess the product effectiveness. This time around, I decided to go with ORS and Hydrafuse.

I don't like to curse, but Aphogee Treatment for Damaged Hair smells like HOT HORSE [censored]. It stunk soo bad that I developed a headache from the GOD AWFUL SCENT. I rinsed it out in 8 minutes lol. Immediately after rinsing the product out, the headache ceased. Now you know it must really stink then!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Right now, I'm sitting under the dryer again, but with Mizani Hydrafuse and OMG, when apply it to the wet hair I could feel it moisturizing and softening the hair. I think I found a winner over the Moisturfuse, even though Moisturfuse is by Mizani.

As far as the Aphogee, OMG, I think I'll be applying that twice a year ONLY!

LondonDiva said:
AmilLion

Did you notice your hair felt stringer after the aphogee even though you left it in for 8 mins?

[/ QUOTE ]\

Yes

You like the Hydrafuse?

I have it here and I don't like it. It doesn't have any slip which drives me batty. I had told a friend of mine that I would give it to her but since she hasn't claimed it yet I may mix it with the Moisturefuse.

I was going to do it today since I'm running low on Moisturefuse (I have the bottle upside down so it'll be ready for me next time). I decided against using the Moisturefuse today in case I didn't have any money to buy it again immediately , I'd save it for right before the touchup when I need that slip. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tell me how the Hydrafuse felt on your hair.....I'm all ears.... I mean eyes /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

As far as the Aphogee, OMG, I think I'll be applying that twice a year ONLY!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!!! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Back